• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have a Favorite Month?

Any month that is not a major event or my birthday is a good month, really.

I'm a scrooge.

i really like the begining of summer so june, and then i also like fall so september and october probably are my 3 favorites

June, mainly because of Pride Month and a bunch of birthdays, including my own! October would have to be a very close second, though, because FALL... and Halloween.

September, as it begins to get cooler and less insects. But really from now until mid January is my favourite part of the year. I love the darker nights and cooler weather. Especially at night, laying in bed listening to the rain battering off the window and wind howling. That is my idea of heaven. Plus, long cold nights with a blanket wrapped around me, don't think I'll need a blanket this year if Blossom sits on my lap! :ROFLMAO:

October would be my fav, because of the colored leaves, the weather, Halloween, my favorite people born or met in October.
I like November too, although most of people in my area hate it because it's like between two seasons, there are no more leaves in the tree but no snow yet, it's also usually gray, cold and windy, but I like it, I like how the gray sky make yellow and red fields more vibrant and a bit surreal.

My favorite month is October, not only because it’s my birthday month plus Halloween but the weather is perfect. Not too cold not too hot, my ideal weather. Wish it was like that all year round. I like watching the leaves starting to gradually change colors too, it’s so pretty!

My favorite month is September for the weather and changing leaves during autumn. I also like December just because it's my birthday month.

Forgot to mention, but another reason why I love November is Daylight Savings Time ending. I honestly love it when it gets dark at 7:00PM or earlier. :,)

I ******* hate Daylight Savings Time with a burning passion. I don't hate March, in fact, these last three (2021, 2022, 2023) Marchs have been amazing...but I ******* hate that particular day. It screwed me and a friend of mine over for over a month this year. -.-

I guess maybe October because my birthday is on the 13th of Octotober but I don't really much care for my Birthday. I suppose it gets cooler around that time so I can do walks in cooler weather rather than hot weather.

My favorite month is October. I love the weather, not too hot or too cold. I love the colors of the changing leaves. I love the overall feeling of autumn in the air. And I especially love Halloween with its decorations, costumes, creepy shows, and spooky vibes. 💚🖤💜

My birthday is November 1st so it's very close to October and I feel like an honorary October baby because I actually would have been born on October 31st if there weren't complications. November isn't bad, especially for the first week or two, but after that it gets too cold for me and Thanksgiving brings the stress of family gatherings. So October is my choice.

Forgot to mention, but another reason why I love November is Daylight Savings Time ending. I honestly love it when it gets dark at 7:00PM or earlier. :,)

I ******* hate Daylight Savings Time with a burning passion. I don't hate March, in fact, these last three (2021, 2022, 2023) Marchs have been amazing...but I ******* hate that particular day. It screwed me and a friend of mine over for over a month this year. -.-
I feel this so much. I am right there with you. Please make it go away!

October for sure. Maybe even September. When I went out to New Hampshire in early October, the fall foliage was SO beautiful. I love the months where the leaves are still on the trees, but are a pretty orange/yellow/brown. I love autumn. So any of the autumn months are a go-to for me!

Back