• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have a Favorite Month?

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
Do you have a favorite month or a preferred month? What about that month makes it special to you?

My favorite Month is October despite not being a Halloween fan or horror or spooky..
October in my area is usually when the peak of leaf color change on trees. The week it happens is different, but it's almost always in October (not sure it even has happened before or after October before). There are also changes in the grass. Harvest is also going on during this time and effects the smell of the outdoors. With it being a thing every year, it gives autumn feels. Already harvested fields look neat in the sun just like the changing trees do. That "glow" from reflecting the rays.. or is it just a brighter spot of light in the area giving the illusion of brighter color?
Most Autumn speciality items are available in stores at this time. I'm an apple cinnamon gal. Don't give me the pumpkin spice. I like the autumn decoration decor that you find out and about. Though purple and green are Halloween colors and are more preferred colors by people other times of the year, It's usually orange that autumn decor takes on, a color that is often over looked or not picked any other time of the year.
The weather is often nice. Sunny and cool. Rattling of leaves in the wind. Sometimes you have mist and or rain.
When thinking of October, I think of orange like a deep orange citrine stone because of outdoor changes and black like onyx because of the early nightfall.
Guess I just like the atmosphere that month brings.

My favorite month alone is February. But my favorite set of months is usually September to December.

February is the month of my birthday.

The last four months are part of this “holiday season”. September is the month I joined TBT and bought the pillows. October is when I start looking at (and buying) Christmas decorations, as it’s the first month I prepare for Christmas. November holds special mentions because of 2016 and 2017 (mostly because of personal events). And December is the month of Christmas and New Year’s.

October is definitely my favourite month as it builds up nicely to Halloween and the season of autumn really kicks in making everything feel cosy. Plus I love the fact it then leads into the winter season and Christmas.

May!! It seems to have the best amount of greenery and flowers where I’m from. And the weather can be really nice. April might be second. I love the rain so much, and I always say April feels like drifting through a dream~

I don’t have a favorite month, but rather a favorite season, being Fall of course.

Truthfully all 3 months in Fall is why I love it so much. The cool weather, the holidays and the pumpkin spice stuff, it’s perfect for me.

If I had to pick one, it would be November. It’s basically the middle end of my favorite season going into my 2nd favorite season, I can always relax when this month arrive.

My favorite month might be December, because it is my birth month, and I feel there's more to do during the month, due to shopping during the holiday.

April, because its my birth month. Every month where I live has the same around temperatures because its closer to the equator so yeah...April.

This may be in-part because it's also my birthday month hehe, but I'd have to go with November! I love October too for all the spooky season and autumn-y vibes, but in the past several years it doesn't really start to cool down and feel like autumn until later on in the month around here. ;; November is when it feels like autumn really hits its stride now, and that's my favorite season! And then you get the trees losing their leaves and becoming bare in late November as we approach winter... it's beautiful.

It used to be December until last year. I like Halloween as well, so perhaps it'll be October from now on. I'll see how it goes this year.:)

Damn, I was gonna make a topic like this, but the OP beat me to it. XDDDD

. . .​

This is cliche, but my favorite month is June mostly because it is my birth month. ^^
I also like to partake in Pride month with Pride edits. I am technically apart of the LGBT community myself, since I am AroAce to real-life people and bisexual to fictional characters (albeit with a male preference). I also have school age friends online, so I like June because it is the beginning of Summer vacation and I will have more time with said friends. This reason doesn't really apply anymore since I can eat it year-round now, but I would also like June back in the day, since Dairy Queen would have cotton candy blizzards. But thankfully, I live near a Baskin Robbins now, so I can have it any month. ^^

Honorable mentions are February, November, and December.

I love February because it is the month of love and Valentine's Day. I know it is odd for someone who is not even attracted to people, but I absolutely love Valentine's Day. I would even say it is my favorite holiday beside Christmas. I am a shipper, after all! ❤️💕 I especially enjoy Valentine's Day when I am actively playing Animal Crossing, since I can get stuff from my beloved villagers. <3333 Plus, I consider myself an aego aromantic; I may not like the idea of being an a relationship myself, but it melts my heart to see other people happy in their relationships. <3333

I love November because Autumn is my favorite season (Autumn starts in September, but November is what I consider the peak). Nature is absolutely stunning during this time of year. I love seeing all of the different colored leaves. My late uncle had this big tree in his back yard and its leaves would turn a bright red during the Autumn. :,) It is the month of the holidays approaching. <3333 Even though I get apprehensive on Thanksgiving, I still love it. Fooood is sooooo gooood. My favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving are ham, stuffing, and rolls. I am not a fan of turkey. Also, I consider November 26th to be a very bittersweet day. It is the day the creator of my favorite show passed away; Stephen Hillenburg. It is a sad day, but I try my best to also make it a comforting day. :,)

I love December because Christmas is one of my favorites days of the year (along with Valentine's Day and my birthday). I get to have a lot of fun with my dad and my brother, since they have off from work and college. <333 Although December 2022 was bland compared to 2019, 2021, and even 2020...(due to my aforementioned uncle passing away last year in July and me stressing about mom issues), I still made the most of it <33333

. . .
And January is my least favorite month because everything is so bland and too cold... ._.

Last edited:
Unsurprisingly, October is my favorite month. Halloween is my favorite day of the year, and the other 30 days of October revolve around it in that I do a horror movie marathon throughout the whole month leading up to Halloween itself. I also like to listen to horror movie music to get in the vibe, and if I have the time I like to read horror books and maybe play a spooky game, but find that I usually can't find the time for games anymore as I prioritize the other stuff with my free time. I make pumpkin baked goods like pumpkin bread and pumpkin roll periodically throughout the month and I get some pumpkin spiced lattes. I like going out to a place around here that always has a nice selection of pumpkins that I can make into jack-o-lanterns.

I also love the changing color of the leaves in Autumn and they are indeed quite vibrant and beautiful in October; I like observing their progress throughout the season. I'm not one for heat and storms of Summer, so the cooler temperatures of October and the other Autumn months are much appreciated, and I like walking around in the evening to take in the beautiful sunsets with the lovely fallen leaves crunching beneath my footsteps. If we're fortunate enough to have a foggy morning in October that's also one of my favorite things in life as it's a very neat atmosphere.

December is probably my second favorite month due to Christmas and New Year's, and while October is my favorite month and Halloween my favorite day, the span of the 25th of December though the 1st of January is my favorite week/span of days in the year. I also appreciate November since it's still Autumn, it's my birth month, and is also a good excuse to have some turkey. Drumsticks, please.

My least favorite month is probably August. I dislike all the Summer months in terms of the weather, but at least June is Pride month and has my best friend's birthday, while July at least has the 4th of July even though I'm not the patriotic sort. August is just hot and boring. To me, anyway. No offense to anyone who loves August, just isn't for me.

Despite it being summer here, it would have to be December or January. December for Christmas🎄, and January for my birthday. They're two weeks apart, so that period of time is nice. Christmas is my favourite holiday, and generally there is some amount of time off at Christmas too, so that's nice. 💖

ive never thought about having a favorite month before, tbh. i don't have one

My favorite month has to be December. It's the start of winter, Christmas is pretty great, hockey season is in full swing, plus it's the month where I have the most time off due to Christmas/New Year's and also taking my vacation time during this month. January's a close second because it contains my birthday, just beat out by the fact it has less break time in there.

i’ve never really given much thought to what my favourite month is before, especially since every day and month feels the same to me after the pandemic lol, but i’d say my favourite is december for one simple reason: christmas! 🎄

christmas is my absolute favourite holiday and time of year, and always has been! it’s such an unexplainably beautiful, magical time of year to me that it’d honestly take me forever to even try to explain everything that i love about it— the festivities, the acts of kindness and charity, all of the beautiful decorations, the warm, bustling, festive energy everywhere, etc. september - november became the worst months of the year for me during the last two years due to all of the losses i’ve experienced and my grief, so december is especially special to me now. it’s like a bit of peace after a harrowing storm.

december means car drives with my mom to look at all of the decorations in the city, hanging up my stocking and anticipating what stocking stuffers i’ll get, getting to buy christmas presents for my loved ones, reflecting on the past year and everything that’s changed for me, the festivities of new year’s eve, the start of winter and the cold weather that i love so much, my mom’s birthday, etc! it’s such a good month, i honestly can’t wait for it to finally be december again :’)

march is probably my second favourite month since that’s when my birthday is, but since my birthday is only on the second day, the rest of the month is usually pretty boring 😅 i also like april, july, and august for the tbt events that happen during those months (egg hunt and tbt fair/camp)!

November or December end up being my favorites with the neighboring January and October being second.

I love winter, but the reason that November ends up being at the top with December for me is because November is just such a happy time for me, winter is on the horizon, and the weather outside is already generally nice and cool or chilly. The feeling of having December and the rest of winter ahead is just such a blissful feeling for me.

December is where winter begins. It's also my birthday month. I also love Christmas, or as I celebrate it - the winter solstice. I love decorating and just the general vibe of the time.

I wonder if my opinion on any of this will change when I move up north, where I assume October feels more like November down here.

Back