• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What are your New Year resolutions?

don't worry; I know who you are man
Thx, but I meant becoming friends with a lot of people, more visitors on my profile and a high posts per day. I wanna be just like the 1-10k posts guys. But is that too much stress and consequences?

Find a job.
Find my perfect cactus and look after said pet cactus.
Go out more.

i dont usually make any resolutions but going to this year:

Read more.
Eat less crap and just get a bit healthier
save up to move out

My New Year's resolutions are to find a new job, to figure the direction of my life out, to be more dedicated toward exercising, and to finally finish a Living Pokedex so I can get the Shiny Charm and make hatching shiny Pokemon easier.

May be pointless since I never end up following my New Year's resolutions, but I'm hoping to stay more organized as well as becoming more fit.

None.
Because when I make a resolution for the new year, I can't keep it, ah ah.

Last edited:
Back