• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favourite colour combinations?

Mint white and gold
Purple yellow and orange
Blue yellow and orange
Black white purple and blue
Lime green and medium purple
Wisteria and teal/mint/sky blue
Yellow/gold and pink/purple
Silver and blue/purple
Pink and mint
Green pink and orange
Basically any pastel look nice together

I really think out my colours for stuff, usually making plant arrangement and jewelry.

Black, purple, and silver
Black and blue
Black, silver, and red (my wedding colors!)
Blue and Purple
Blue and Green

- brown and white
- red and black
- pastel pink and pastel blue
- yellow, red, blue and green
- red and white
- green and black

and a whole lot more.

Blue and purple, as seen in all of my different aesthetics...

I also like teal with pastel purple or deep blue
Black and red
And... just pastel colors together..

Black and orange
Black and red
Green and purple
Blue and Orange

Pink and white, pink and purple, yellow and purple, purple and white are some of my favorite combinations. Truthfully, I love every color, so the combinations I like could be endless. :p

I really like blue and purple.
I wish I could do my hair ombr? like that, but it's too much work to maintain it x)

i REALLY like pink/red/yellow or just pink/yellow red/yellow... it's boosted yellow to like. my 3rd favorite color somehow even though it was my least favorite like 4 years ago :B a lot of my favorite characters have these colors too! i think the best examples are my melo and charlotte
5mWTJHB.png
Br9Hj5U.png

i wonder if my favorite colors influenced my favorite characters or if my favorite characters influenced my favorite colors.....

Back