• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Are Your Balloon Stats? (Any Color)

I bought two new regular balloons and a row of heart balloons with my silver!

New Regular Balloons:
1x Purple
1x Yellow

Heart Balloons:
2x Cyan
1x Orange
1x Green
1x Sweet

Very happy with the regular balloons (although I wish I didn't get the shop color ;; ), and I'm happy with a couple of my heart balloons but... getting 2/3 of the shop balloons and a duplicate of one of them did kinda sting LOL. The colors themselves are all fine; if I wasn't sharing rolls with the Shop so much I'd have been totally thrilled.

So far I only have four balloons, all bunny balloons, but I will update this post when I manage to get the 5th and if I manage to get the 6th

Pink, Pink, Pink, Green. Lmao

Only purchased Bunnies, I got:
3 Purple
1 Green
1 Red
1 Cyan

I chuckled when my final one revealed to be a third purple. Still was pretty happy with this as Blue, Orange and Sweet are all in the shop so I only had to trade for a Yellow and a Pink in the end.

Heart: A Yellow and 2x Red

Bunny: Orange and a green

Regular: A purple and a yellow

Classic balloons:

Purple: 2
Sweet: 1
Yellow: 1

Heart balloons:

Pink: 1
Red: 1

Bunny balloons:

Sweet: 1

RNGesus provideth and doth taketh away, but provideth to me in particular a lot... only for me to give away (except for that pee balloon, wtf was that lol).

Updated with my newest stats after the latest reveal. I find it surprising that almost all of my collectibles turned into either purple, sweet, pink, or red. It's definitely not the most in terms of sweet balloons, but all except for one were still pretty good colors imo.

Regular balloons:
Pink: 3
Purple: 0
Sweet: 2

Heart balloons:
1x orange, 1x purple, 1x blue (none of any other colour)

I also managed to trade for a purple regular balloon, so I'm really happy with what I've ended up with! I was hoping for a purple heart balloon and one of each regular balloon, so I'm happy overall! 💗

bunny:
1 - purple
1 - red
1 - green
heart:
1 - blue
1 - purple
1 - cyan

Last edited:
regulars:
- two yellow
- one sweet
- one purple
- four pending

heart:
- one dark blue

bunny:
- one orange
Post automatically merged:

your sweet ratio is boomin'!!
my last four turned into:
- two sweet balloons
- one pink
- one yellow

they also alternated so my lineup is so perfect!!!

I ended up buying 6 mystery heart balloons, and got the following colors:
Red: 2
Blue: 2

Ideally would've gotten all red, but 2/6 isn't bad. 😅

I got 3 heart balloons and 6 regular balloons!

Heart balloons
Red:
Blue: 1

Regular balloons
Pink:
Sweet: 2
Purple: 2

I got 1 of the heart balloons I really wanted in honour of my bf, and all of the regular balloons I wanted (and in the order I wanted them in!), so overall I’m pretty pleased!

Back