• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favorite collectible descriptions?

Zinnia.

spinning in and out of sight
Bells
Magic Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Yellow Rose
Purple Violet
If you click on a collectible and go to its item page, they sometimes have custom descriptions. I love them, they add a little more charm and character to the collectibles. All the new collectibles from the farewell to new leaf event have them too! Which ones are your favorites?
Mine are from the cyan and blue heart balloons, caustic crystal, weird doll and perfect pear.

I love the Lobo description. It's so relatable. At one point, I had ten Lobo collectibles and that was my lineup for the longest time, before I went completely naked. (Y'know, naked... because I haven't had a lineup since.)

"If it's not one thing, it's another."

The ones for the new fruit collectibles are pretty good, I wanna know who wrote them lmfao. Especially the Durian: “A Durian collectible from TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event. You may be fired for eating one in the workplace.”

Screenshot_20240310_075207_Chrome.jpg

I've had this raffle ticket for a few years, and I can't even display it but I just can't bring myself to discard it lol

Back