• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

has anyone read "Love so life"? Seiji Matsunaga's totally hawt...

tumblr_inline_n927p9gZoC1skc0hu.jpg

I also like Durarara! hehe

Durarara! was pretty awesome.

Though I think the anime I was most obsessed with would have to be Cardcaptor Sakura. I still like it even now.

I also like Durarara! hehe

then i better read it too :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Durarara! was pretty awesome.

Though I think the anime I was most obsessed with would have to be Cardcaptor Sakura. I still like it even now.

i'm not going to cheat and read the plot online lol....it ruins the story

I like slice of life ****s with peppiness like Lucky Star

Ahaha, I'm more into shounen/comedy like Gintama and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure ^ U^

yes me too....i know those yaoi manga has those sex stuff in it...but the stories are really remarkable lol...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not really into anime, the only thing I watch/read is Hetalia.
It's pretty good though.

lol...your missing a lot....like naruto, bleach, one piece and fairy tail...and lots more...maybe when your bored you can watch those i mentioned...they're the best

The only anime I have watched is Mekakucity actors and I loved it. It's a bit confusing you'll have to research stuff but IT'S WORTH IT. There is also a manga and a song series by the name of "The Kagerou Project". c:

death note has always been one of my favourites. the characters are very well-made and it's fun seeing how some of the characters change throughout the series.

I'm really into Gintama ans stuff like that . Other than that , I also red Ansatsu Kyou****su ( Assassination Classroom ) manga's , which ended two days ago . I'm also reading One Punch Man web-comic xD

- Sailor Moon
- Watamote
- Kotoura-san
- Clannad
- Panty and Stocking
- Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo
- Toradora!
- Princess Tutu
- K-On!
- Akame Ga Kill!
- Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst
- Kill La Kill