• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Non TT-ers, what are you working on?

My town hall opened today! I'm going to miss Tom Nook doing the announcements though. I discovered I did not cut down my apple tree, so I used my godlike fruit powers to move around my little nook of fruit trees so they are all together. I'm putting in a new bridge. I'm moving Nook's Cranny so I can move the museum where they are.

I had to finish paying off my house loan to get it expanded because I ran out of storage again. I have no idea where I want to put my campground. I think I just might put it somewhere for now so I can progress the little story we have. I mean, we can move it around later, right?

I've just moved my house for the first time, to the back of my map in between 2 of the higher cliffs. It's on the middle tier.
I'm putting fences and pathways around my town and look forward to moving residents into better places.

rs was built yesterday, so i checked out the new, empty campsite today. just making money by fishing for a while, deciding on where i'm going to place my next 5 villagers' houses, and debating whether and where i should build a bridge or a slope

also got the cast master achievement today! 100 fish in a row!

Currently trying to save up a TON of bells because of the following projects I'm working on

- Pay off my 348,000 Bell loan to Nook (Paid off...I wanna say 40,000 so far?)
- Building three red zen bridges (that's the minimum I'm going to build at the moment)
- Demolish the basic log bridge to place one of the red zens
- Moving the Museum to another location on the island
- Adding two natural ramps minimum, one connecting to the island's second tier, one connecting to the island's third

I only have around 150,000 bells so far. I really wish that all bridge building and ramp/staircase projects required you to make building kits like with the first bridge so only demolishing and moving buildings were the only infrastructure projects you needed to pay for. It's a bit much, in my opinion, especially when it could make fixing up the island on a day-to-day basis easier.

Right now I'm catching tarantulas, so I have plenty of bells to spend on turnips tomorrow!

I'm wondering when my residential services will upgrade tho. Heard that it happens after around a week, but I've been playing since the 20th and it still hasn't upgraded yet. I'm hoping that tomorrow it will.

Back