• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Non TT-ers, what are you working on?

The RS building opened today. I spent a ton of Nook Miles purchasing the new DIYs and items. I built the campsite and a blue steel bridge. Now I’m thinking about how I’ll rearrange the buildings I have now, bimut I’ll probably wait until I get Able Sisters before spending bells on relocating.

Oh, and I will get my 2nd floor tomorrow. Idk why I keep expanding my house, I hardly have furniture to put in it, lol.

My resident services will finally be finished updating by tomorrow. I didn't realize how much I went on the Nook Tours or did some shopping from the terminal until I was locked out of it.

I used fruit power for the first time to relocate my non-native fruit trees into one part of my island. It really feels like cheating to just yank the entire tree out of the ground. It is like I'm an Animal Crossing god! I do like having the option to do it though.

I'm keeping an eye on the one orange tree I planted in a glowing spot in front of my museum. I finally finished donating my stockpiled fish and bugs to Blathers. I've saved up a lot of bells to help me relocate the museum and Nook's Cranny. Though I'm debating about just holding off on it until I unlock terraforming. I haven't decided yet.

Lolly moves in tomorrow, so RS should upgrade Sunday or Monday? I'm not entirely sure how long it takes to trigger.

Once it upgrades, I'll get to work on moving my house off the beach and moving Cherry and Snake across the river to the residential area. I see a lot of moving trees and flowers in my future.

The last of my three villagers moved in today so tomorrow construction on the resident service area will begin iirc. Looking forward to it. Still don't have any bamboo.

Resident Services opened today and Tom Nook gave me the campsite construction kit so I gathered the materials needed to build it and I built it and placed it on beach. I am figuring out how I want to arrange my villagers and moved 1 of them. I am working on getting enough bells to pay off my current house loan so I can upgrade my house as well as get more bells for moving other villagers or buildings if I need to.

I only just built the three houses, and am on day two so my second villager has moved in. Tomorrow will be the third. I've been taking things super slow, no rush whatsoever. I've also been avoiding a lot of threads because of people who have so much done already!

I'm excited to unlock more, but currently I have been focusing on fishing and bugs for my museum.

Built my first real bridge today (zen bridge, going to get rid of the early-game bridge later) to connect the main town area with a little residential area.

I had the campsite ceremony today so I hope I get a camper tomorrow! And I hope I like them....

i had my first isabelle island broadcast!! i finished my campsite yesterday, so tomorrow i can meet a cool new camper :cool: but other than that i'm working on island layout! trying to decorate the bare places and organize my fruit and money trees a little better :lemon:!

I am trying to get the Able Sister Shop in my little island and upgrade Resident Services so I can meet Isabelle. ( ' v ' )

Resident Services opened today! I've put down my campsite in (hopefully) its permanent location, moved my house to its permanent location and might get started on the next bridge. Or 'first' bridge since the one I built in the tutorial was placed for convenience and will not remain there once I get my rivers sorted. I'm also slowly working towards my next house loan paying off, and ordered a lot of Nook Miles stuff with the new terminal.

Yesterday I had RS open up and probably did the same as most - spent a ton of Miles, built a bridge, and placed my campsite. I originally wanted to set it up on my northwest beach corner but it was a shade too narrow so I relocated to the northeast corner and it looks great! Already set up the PC Campsite sign and a campfire outside to greet whoever shows up first. c:

I also begrudgingly weeded the whole town yesterday in prep for the Star Rating to start, but I'm hoarding them all for after because I actually really love the look of them. I also rearranged a few trees for better mobility and pathing.

Today I'm going to plant some more flowers (still going to concentrate them in one corner of my island for bug farming though), collect clams to hunt for the tuna & Marlin, and of course my usual daily shopping.

Oh and my back room will be done so I've got rearranging to do, too!

I started the game 3 days late for reasons, so I'm a bit "behind".

So far, I've gotten up to having my 5th villager move in. I have no idea what's after that as I think I've completed all of Nook's requests?

I'm working on filling up my museum now. I cannot wait to see it once all of the fish, fossils and bugs are in!

Yesterday I managed to remove ALL the weeds from the island, I never really cared about removing them from the higher levels and from a part of the island I didn't go much. Hard work, but satisfying! Today I got the campsite, but still no visitors. Now I want to find some nice presents to give to my villagers, probably something to wear... and of course keep fishing and catching bugs to grind bells! I have to pay the third room expansion :S

Today I unlocked the town hall and Isabelle! So far today, I've placed my campsite and right now I'm working on collecting the available crafting recipes from the Nook Stop (I'm in for a lot of grinding miles!). I've got a Nook Ticket so tonight I'm going to travel and make/find a tarantula island. I have a mortgage to pay off and I'd like to place a bridge or ramp. And at some point I'd like to move my museum. I guess I'm quite busy, haha!

I found a bunch of oarfish on an island tour.

Mabel was on the plaza, so I bought enough to get the shop. She should ask next visit, since RS will be upgraded.

I bought Flora a top coat, and I hope she wears it. I don't much care for her default tee. I think the coat will look cute on her.

Bought a couple of tickets, since I won't be able to tomorrow.

Oh, I stained the wooden swing outside Filbert's house a dark brown. It matches the trim, now. And I took away the hay bed. I'm thinking of staining Flora's birdhouse pink to go with her house, and I may lighten up the iron garden table and chair.

I paid off my 198,000 bell house loan, attended the ceremony for my campsite, and Put down and donated all of the needed bells for an incline! :)

I’m also going to try to catch a string fish and a golden trout this afternoon.

Today I unlocked able sisters! Can't wait for tomorrow! Also a camper will move in tomorrow and another goat villager. A blue one (not the new one sadly). Also I am placing a lot of furniture outside, I placed and payed a new ramp as well!

My camp site was built today so I expect a Smug camper tomorrow.
I'm mainly working on my house, crafting some furniture, shooting balloons in the hopes I can get something nice to decorate my room with, talking to villagers, catching bugs/fish and doing these little mini tasks to get Nook Miles.
I have started adding some stuff to my town like the different vending machines, a garden, etc. but I don't want to go too crazy with town decorations yet as I might be moving some things around eventually.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Today I unlocked able sisters! Can't wait for tomorrow! Also a camper will move in tomorrow and another goat villager. A blue one (not the new one sadly). Also I am placing a lot of furniture outside, I placed and payed a new ramp as well!
Wow... that's super quick. Today was my first 2nd time meeting Mabel and I bought everything she had in the hopes she'd open shop soon.

I'm currently in the process of weeding my island. I'll probably start customizing some of my outdoor decorations next, and then going through my DIY list and making some more. Resident Services being closed is forcing me to be creative lol

Back