• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

Just finished watching say i love you today! Loved it but not as much as maid sama and kimi ni todoke

My favourite anime is Elfen Lied, and others include: Another; Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni; Parasyte; Mirai Nikki; Sword Art Online; Toradora; Sakura Trick; Death Note; Tokyo Ghoul; blah blah others

I like psychological/thrillers like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Zankyou no Terror, Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin and Selector Spread WIXOSS.
I also like slice of life/comedy series like Lovely Complex, Azumanga Daioh and NGNL.

I don't read manga very much but I like the same genres as above. Elfen Lied, Doubt, Judge, Mirai Nikki and Umineko no Naku Koro ni are all great reads.

Last edited:
I really loved watching Tokyo Ghoul, Golden Time and Hyouka. I'm not much of an anime guy though, I've barely watched much. I need to watch so much more though, there are some really interesting anime series out there.

As of mangas, I've half read Tokyo Ghoul. It's hard to read them :/ really not my thing.

None, I'm not a really big fan of Anime and Manga so I'd say none. But the drawings are pretty neat.

I like psychological/thrillers like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Zankyou no Terror, Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin and Selector Spread WIXOSS.
I also like slice of life/comedy series like Lovely Complex, Azumanga Daioh and NGNL.

I don't read manga very much but I like the same genres as above. Elfen Lied, Doubt, Judge, Mirai Nikki and Umineko no Naku Koro ni are all great reads.

You're awesome xD

Some of my favorite romance animes:

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
Ouran High School Host Club
Toradora!
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
Maid-sama!
The World God Only Knows
My Love Story
Say "I Love You"

the ouran high school host club's soo funny lol...
toradora...loved it...i watched it on hulu over and over
maid-sama...love it...he's super kewt but the girl's hair i don't care for it except when she's wearing her maid uniform lol
say i love you....did you read the manga?

i will check out the other ones you listed...thanks for sharing...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm currently re-watching kill la kill and akame ga kill

These two shows have taken over my life ;-;

i better check it out...is it on anime too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

SAO all the way :)

i agree there but did you see they're coming up with new arc...i'm not sure about it though...weird story...there will be new characters on the new arc...asuna, sinon and the others will not be on the new arc...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just finished watching say i love you today! Loved it but not as much as maid sama and kimi ni todoke

i believe you can continue on manga on both kimi ni todoke and say i loved you...i haven't read maid sama manga yet..

- - - Post Merge - - -

My favourite anime is Elfen Lied, and others include: Another; Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni; Parasyte; Mirai Nikki; Sword Art Online; Toradora; Sakura Trick; Death Note; Tokyo Ghoul; blah blah others

i've been seeing a lot of people reading parasyte and elfen lied...i will have to check it out...thanks for sharing

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm into the chick flicks lol....mostly shoujo manga...i have an open mind with yaoi and yuri though

- - - Post Merge - - -

None, I'm not a really big fan of Anime and Manga so I'd say none. But the drawings are pretty neat.

maybe when your bored one day, you can read/watch one...i'd start with naruto, bleach and one piece on anime...those are the best...

I LOVE FREE! (that is the name of the anime) its the first out of many animes that ive watched to actually get me so crazy. the characters are hot AF (in my sig). im a person who dont really buy anime merchandises even if i like a certain anime but i just felt that i really need to buy Free! merchandises since i really love the anime, and ive probably spent over 300 on the merchandises. this is how crazy i am over this anime and it shows how good it is. i also have the biggest crush ever in my life on one of the hot guys. Basically, this anime ruined my life in a good way lol. i recommend watching this anime if you have not.

the ouran high school host club's soo funny lol...
toradora...loved it...i watched it on hulu over and over
maid-sama...love it...he's super kewt but the girl's hair i don't care for it except when she's wearing her maid uniform lol
say i love you....did you read the manga?

i will check out the other ones you listed...thanks for sharing...

Haha, glad you have similar taste! I have not read the manga for Say "I Love You" actually. I'm a huge anime person, but haven't read a single manga.

I LOVE FREE! (that is the name of the anime) its the first out of many animes that ive watched to actually get me so crazy. the characters are hot AF (in my sig). im a person who dont really buy anime merchandises even if i like a certain anime but i just felt that i really need to buy Free! merchandises since i really love the anime, and ive probably spent over 300 on the merchandises. this is how crazy i am over this anime and it shows how good it is. i also have the biggest crush ever in my life on one of the hot guys. Basically, this anime ruined my life in a good way lol. i recommend watching this anime if you have not.

yes i've watched it too...and i like the volleyball one too...i forgot the title of the anime/manga...

Nichijou is the only one I actually enjoy.

Haha, glad you have similar taste! I have not read the manga for Say "I Love You" actually. I'm a huge anime person, but haven't read a single manga.

your missing a lot because anime won't continue after the confession lol...there's more to it than what anime has shown you...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nichijou is the only one I actually enjoy.

will check it out...never heard of it before...thanks for sharing

Manga: One Piece.. and pretty much anything by Jiro Matsumoto and other ero-guro artists..

Anime: the old sailor moon.. revolutionary girl utena

I loveee one piece! It's a shame it's difficult to get my friends into it because it's so long and the art style in the beginning is hard to get used to at first.

Last edited:
i love the manga " Happy Marriage?!" .
i could just keep re-reading that one all the time.
best romance hands down in my opinion.

i love the manga " Happy Marriage?!" .
i could just keep re-reading that one all the time.
best romance hands down in my opinion.

yes..there's a lot of shoujo manga that are really good...i do agree that hapi mari has a great love story...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I loveee one piece! It's a shame it's difficult to get my friends into it because it's so long and the art style in the beginning is hard to get used to at first.

yes, at first i felt the same way but now...i can't get enough of it lol...i love Roronoa Zoro, i'm bad at directions too..lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Manga: One Piece.. and pretty much anything by Jiro Matsumoto and other ero-guro artists..

Anime: the old sailor moon.. revolutionary girl utena

not sure why i never got into sailor moon...maybe one of these days i will...thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Back