• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Non TT-ers, what are you working on?

RS opened yesterday so I moved my house, placed the campsite and spent most of my Nook Miles. Today I plan to move Marina's house to the beach, see what good ol' Tom wants now that the camp site is set up and probably grind miles/bells and try to catch that darn Stringfish.

i decided on the kind of paths i want and have been slowly adding those, ive been slowly filling my town with hybrids, and today i got my Bree, Mira, and Renee amiibos in the mail so today I scanned in Bree and did her first DIY project :)

i got town hall completely built yesterday and am just kinda working on stuff as the game throws it at me!

So I got the resident services building yesterday, and the clock makes the most beautiful noise every o’clock. :,)

I got resident services built yesterday, as well. Yesterday I built another bridge, and today I've put up a slope. I'm beginning to attempt to decorate my town and figure out what I'm going to do.

Also, Cherry and Stu were chasing each other with sticks for, like, an hour and a half at the plaza this morning, it was adorable. :,)

I now have all 10 villager plots available on my island. I am hoping after Boris moves in (my first camper), I can start the process of getting my dreamies through Amiibo. The Abel Sisters shop should also be available on my Island starting tomorrow. I'm still working on getting a black and/or purple flower so I can catch the Peacock Butterfly, and have 300k bells saved up to invest in the stalk market. I'll also need to hold on to 10 turnips so I can let them rot and catch an ant.

Got the rest of my house plots today. All 10 are now down and organized nicely. Otherwise, I'm working on pay off my second bridge.

So right now I'm grinding to pay off my final loan (the 2,498,000 bell behemoth). I'm also paying off some bridges along the way. I paid off one stone bridge yesterday and am hoping to pay off a second today (plus the final loan).

Abel sisters are moving into their sparkly new shop tomorrow. I'm slowly relocating the houses of the current residents before I start placing the remaining plots for the rest.

I've also took some time out to create a flower nursery, as well as a fruit tree plantation area today! :3

I did a restart on the 26th because I wasn't happy with my old island. As of now, I just finished prepping the plots for villagers 3-5. Somehow, I managed to randomly score 3 of my dreamies (Bob, Lily, and Bluebear.)

Today my campsite was built. I don't know when I can go back to the other islands and adopt villagers. I'll be working on my flowers - trying to create pink & purple roses! So far I have ~5 pink and 1 purple.

Today I got my museum and Marina moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also have around 20k nookpoints stocked up for when I get my upgraded resident services. :3

Today I finally caught a Sturgeon after many attempts and lots of fish bait! Still trying to catch a Stringfish before March is up!

My resident services is currently on its first day of being upgraded, and I'm working on landscaping! Right now, my goal is to make a flower hybrid breeding area on my top cliff, and it's requiring... a lot of tree moving.

My main project right now is growing hybrids. Currently I've managed to grow a pink windflower, an orange hyacinth, and an orange pansy. I'm also working on my fish collection, it's almost 4pm so soon I'll start hunting for the Golden Trout! :)

I had the campsite built yesterday, so today I finally get to see which Smug villager I'm getting forced with. I was hoping for either Kyle or Raymond, but got Ed instead and honestly I'm pretty happy getting him out of all the other possibilities. I've got his plot of land all settled, he'll be moving in soon.

Besides Ed, the Able Sisters are moving in as well and I can't wait for them to open up. There's so many clothing options! I'm going to have fun making some new outfits, my wand is ready to get used. :D

I'm also having a new bridge being built to connect the north side of the island to the main one. You can say this is a pretty busy day. ^^

At the moment, a brick bridge is in work as well as the camping site. Aside of that, I have no real goals but to interact and catch my villagers doing funny things like singing, running around or drinking orange juice.

I'm currently in the process of moving buildings. I found out yesterday that my town hall didn't quite match up in a straight line from my airport dock so I started shifting things around. Yesterday I wanted to move my museum a little closer to the plaza, but I can't put up the "moving tent" 2 or 3 spaces closer since it "interferes" with the actual museum. So I decided I'd move it to a random spot and then move it where I wanted (scootched over a couple spaces).

I also want to scootch NC over a few spaces, and was planning on putting it where I eventually want Able Sisters (to sort of test out the layout) but Mabel showed up again so I didn't want NC to be in the way in case I can move in the hedgehogs tomorrow. I moved NC waaay over and plan on moving it to the correct space tomorrow.

Campsite is built, and I have my 3rd bridge underway. Excited to see who will show up tomorrow.

I also managed to find hybrid island for Hyacinths (native flower) so I literally left my tools there and came back with a bunch of hybrids. I'm gonna start focusing on other flowers and hopefully have a lot of different plants/colors for the eventual bee gardens!

Opened the campsite, can't wait to see who turns up!
Paid off my second incline.
Paid to move Tammy's house as I want to move Nook's Cranny to where she currently is.
Found hybrid island again so stuffed my pocket with hybrid hyacinths and planted them out.
I could pay off my house loan and order the second floor room, but I'm going to save bells for Daisy Mae in the morning and try the stalk market.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I picked up every last weed to beautify the island and attract more visitors.

Back