• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

But yeah I seem to gravitate towards romance or slice of life anime. I can't really stand sports anime whoops sorry. But my favorites are:
Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan
Blue Exorcist
My Little Monster
Ouran
Say I Love You
Pet Girl of Sakurasou (currently rewatching, so good)
Erased
And like 20 more but I am far too lazy to remember them.

Yeesh, I posted here my favorite anime's but can someone DM/VM or post on my wall some manga suggestions? I really want something to read but I don't want to get halfway through something and dislike it!

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop and FLCL...aaaaah! I love them so much.

hmm lets see...
Shows:
Sailor Moon
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gurren Lagann
Soul Eater
Ouran High School Host Club
I used to really like Free and Madoka

Movies:
Ghibli
Summer Wars
Wolf Children
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Mangas:
Kimi Ni Todoke
Ao Haru Ride
Ouran
Boku no hero Academia

aaaand cant think of anything else right now but it will probably come to my mind later haha.

Mangas I read: Tokyo Ghoul, Akagami no Shirayukihime, D.Gray-man, Gisele Alain, Hirunaka no Ryuusei, Horimiya, Kamisama Hajimema****a, Noragami, Pandora Heats, Shingeki no Kyojin, Taiyou no Ie, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Watashi no Ookami-kun.

Anime I watch: Kyoukai no Kanata, K-on... (I don't really like anime and I prefer manga) ( ?∀`)

im really loving sousei no onmyouji right now, a little late to the bandwagon as usual but I'm glad to see it's still airing.

ugh action anime's are so stressy

Last edited:
I'm like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, the anime and manga. That's it. I haven't been into anime extensively in years truthfully but I don't mind it sometimes. I've also watched the entirety of One Piece but I'm not much of a fan anymore. Don't watch it actively. :(

Last edited:
Oh boy. I'm a big fan of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, One Punch Man, Clannad, Princess Jellyfish and SOA.

I'm currently watching Drifters from this season and I'm loving it.

I would list all the anime I like but that would take more effort than it's worth ^^;;;

Nanbaka is hilarious lol...

- - - Post Merge - - -

nanbaka
nanbaka.jpg

I've been watching anime again lately cuz holiday season, I just finished Zankyou no terror yesterday. :)

konosuba is hilarious, it's got a different kind of humour to nichijou or yuri yuri but still hilarious
especially the mc

Last anime I watched was assassination classroom. Super weird but also really funny, I enjoyed it. However I haven't watched season 2 (yet..?) because I don't really see what they could possibly add to the storyline after season 1 that would make it more interesting. I've seen mangas of them in my local comic/manga store but I'm broke so...
Anyways I don't watch a lot of animes these days, and I haven't read a lot of mangas because they're expensive. I'm always up for a good gibli movie, tho.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know if people ever heard of MAL? It's a website were you can list all the animes you (want to) watch or have watched. It does the same thing for mangas. I haven't updated mine in a while tho.
Anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Misheru-soul
Manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Misheru-soul

The last anime I finished watching was Fate/Zero and that is currently one of my favorite anime, and before watching that I watched Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, which I liked a lot but not as much as Fate/Zero. I'm in the middle of watching the original Fate/Stay Night, Legend of the Galactic Heroes (6 or 7 episodes in) with some of my friends. My other favorite anime are: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and 2nd Gig, Sword Art Online ~ Aincrad Arc only (still need to finish watching Sword Art Online II). I guess I can classify Tenchi Muyo OVA 1 as a favorite too (I have the first one; I haven't seen the other OVAs). I might add Cowboy Bebop to this list once it arrives; I just ordered that and a few other things from a website using a gift certificate I got for Christmas. I only saw a few episodes and I don't remember anything other than the fact that my favorite voice actor voices over Spike. :) I have only read a couple of manga and my favorites are: Fruits Basket and GTO. I did like Naruto but not the officially published ones and plus, it dragged on too long for me; they censor it too much; I still need to finish reading it.

Back