✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

But yeah I seem to gravitate towards romance or slice of life anime. I can't really stand sports anime whoops sorry. But my favorites are:
Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan
Blue Exorcist
My Little Monster
Ouran
Say I Love You
Pet Girl of Sakurasou (currently rewatching, so good)
Erased
And like 20 more but I am far too lazy to remember them.

Yeesh, I posted here my favorite anime's but can someone DM/VM or post on my wall some manga suggestions? I really want something to read but I don't want to get halfway through something and dislike it!

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop and FLCL...aaaaah! I love them so much.

hmm lets see...
Shows:
Sailor Moon
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gurren Lagann
Soul Eater
Ouran High School Host Club
I used to really like Free and Madoka

Movies:
Ghibli
Summer Wars
Wolf Children
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Mangas:
Kimi Ni Todoke
Ao Haru Ride
Ouran
Boku no hero Academia

aaaand cant think of anything else right now but it will probably come to my mind later haha.

Mangas I read: Tokyo Ghoul, Akagami no Shirayukihime, D.Gray-man, Gisele Alain, Hirunaka no Ryuusei, Horimiya, Kamisama Hajimema****a, Noragami, Pandora Heats, Shingeki no Kyojin, Taiyou no Ie, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Watashi no Ookami-kun.

Anime I watch: Kyoukai no Kanata, K-on... (I don't really like anime and I prefer manga) ( ?∀`)

im really loving sousei no onmyouji right now, a little late to the bandwagon as usual but I'm glad to see it's still airing.

ugh action anime's are so stressy

Last edited:
I'm like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, the anime and manga. That's it. I haven't been into anime extensively in years truthfully but I don't mind it sometimes. I've also watched the entirety of One Piece but I'm not much of a fan anymore. Don't watch it actively. :(

Last edited:
Oh boy. I'm a big fan of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, One Punch Man, Clannad, Princess Jellyfish and SOA.

I'm currently watching Drifters from this season and I'm loving it.

I would list all the anime I like but that would take more effort than it's worth ^^;;;

Nanbaka is hilarious lol...

- - - Post Merge - - -

nanbaka
nanbaka.jpg

I've been watching anime again lately cuz holiday season, I just finished Zankyou no terror yesterday. :)

konosuba is hilarious, it's got a different kind of humour to nichijou or yuri yuri but still hilarious
especially the mc

Last anime I watched was assassination classroom. Super weird but also really funny, I enjoyed it. However I haven't watched season 2 (yet..?) because I don't really see what they could possibly add to the storyline after season 1 that would make it more interesting. I've seen mangas of them in my local comic/manga store but I'm broke so...
Anyways I don't watch a lot of animes these days, and I haven't read a lot of mangas because they're expensive. I'm always up for a good gibli movie, tho.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know if people ever heard of MAL? It's a website were you can list all the animes you (want to) watch or have watched. It does the same thing for mangas. I haven't updated mine in a while tho.
Anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Misheru-soul
Manga list: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Misheru-soul

The last anime I finished watching was Fate/Zero and that is currently one of my favorite anime, and before watching that I watched Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, which I liked a lot but not as much as Fate/Zero. I'm in the middle of watching the original Fate/Stay Night, Legend of the Galactic Heroes (6 or 7 episodes in) with some of my friends. My other favorite anime are: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and 2nd Gig, Sword Art Online ~ Aincrad Arc only (still need to finish watching Sword Art Online II). I guess I can classify Tenchi Muyo OVA 1 as a favorite too (I have the first one; I haven't seen the other OVAs). I might add Cowboy Bebop to this list once it arrives; I just ordered that and a few other things from a website using a gift certificate I got for Christmas. I only saw a few episodes and I don't remember anything other than the fact that my favorite voice actor voices over Spike. :) I have only read a couple of manga and my favorites are: Fruits Basket and GTO. I did like Naruto but not the officially published ones and plus, it dragged on too long for me; they censor it too much; I still need to finish reading it.

Back