Welcome to the Cauldron! Help Create TBT’s Next Potion Collectible!

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a good day. :)
I tried making mock potions of the "recent" potion color (up to mar's post, sorry I forgot to include lana.'s recent dye addition ; w; ) and possible routes we can branch from!
P.S.: the edits were based on just eyesight and I was on different devices so if ever they look kinda off-color pls dont hate me ;;;;;

Current potion color up to mar's post:
1603898841452.png
████ #7AB5A3

Here are some routes we can go into! (I put +3 to exaggerate the contrast between the shades, otherwise I think it would be difficult to differentiate)
1603900401935.png
█████ distant sea (+3 blue)
1603900391233.png
█████ bottled water (+3 cyan)
1603900457920.png
█████ early spring (+3 green)
1603899301591.png
█████ autumn grass (+3 yellow)
1603899229480.png
█████ dusk at 6 pm (+3 magenta)

I know I forgot to edit in the recently-added blue dye, but with that our color is currently leaning towards the blue sea theme. Regardless, I just wanted to put it out there what colors and shades we can still come up with if anyone wanted to add some more dyes or thickeners!

(Again I'm sorry if the potion colors are a bit off, their shades look so different and less saturated on my laptop than when I was editing them on my iPad 😭 )

Last edited:
I tried making mock potions of the "recent" potion color (up to mar's post, sorry I forgot to include lana.'s recent dye addition ; w; ) and possible routes we can branch from!
P.S.: the edits were based on just eyesight and I was on different devices so if ever they look kinda off-color pls dont hate me ;;;;;

View attachment 329845████ #7AB5A3

Here are some routes we can go into! (I put +3 to exaggerate the contrast between the shades, otherwise I think it would be difficult to differentiate)
View attachment 329854 █████ distant sea (+3 blue)
View attachment 329853 █████ bottled water (+3 cyan)
View attachment 329855 █████ early spring (+3 green)
View attachment 329851 █████ autumn grass (+3 yellow)
View attachment 329850 █████ dusk at 6 pm (+3 magenta)

I know I forgot to edit in the recently-added blue dye, but with that our color is currently leaning towards the blue sea theme. Regardless, I just wanted to put it out there what colors and shades we can still come up with if anyone wanted to add some more dyes or thickeners!

(Again I'm sorry if the potion colors are a bit off, their shades look so different and less saturated on my laptop than when I was editing them on my iPad 😭 )
Those are all lovely! And I know a few people were nervous about adding magenta, because of where it might take it. That dusk is really nice.

View attachment 329845████ #7AB5A3

View attachment 329854 █████ distant sea (+3 blue)
View attachment 329853 █████ bottled water (+3 cyan)
View attachment 329855 █████ early spring (+3 green)
View attachment 329851 █████ autumn grass (+3 yellow)
View attachment 329850 █████ dusk at 6 pm (+3 magenta)

they are so beautiful, sorry if i messed any possibilities up 🥺

Those mock-ups look great! I'm partial to the last one and think a stardust potion would be gorgeous, but since none of those call for white I'll probably hold onto my color card and possibly thicken someone else's? I could also thicken the eerie star if anyone else planned to add that (not sure what people are going for with the item) if people wanted to go with a star/lunar theme.

Fine with whatever, though!

Thank you very much for making the mock options!

I really like all of them, though I like the magenta the least out of all of those I suppose whereas bottled water is probably my favourite.

What is difficult for me is that I can't really picture some of the ingredients. An eerie star for example.. is that a star that looks slightly scary? Or Wisp's tears: is it a teardrop but in the colour of Wisp?

If we go the grey route, we should thicken the crystal or eerie star IMO, because I think the mermaid scale with the grey would make it look like a fish potion

Otherwise the teal-ish direction right now is cool too : )

Love the color! I think we should decide what the item will be soon. Right now, mermaid scale and eerie star are tied for the lead. Are we going with one of them, or does someone have another item (and pull for thickeners to be used)?

We have until 12pm EDT tomorrow to finish adding ingredients to the potion as a reminder for those who haven't added anything yet.

I keep meaning to toss mine in but I'll definitely add mine later tonight after work or hopefully tomorrow if I end up busy tonight.

Back