• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite item to decorate with for Halloween?

Pyoopi

greedy heart stealer
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
TeeheeTiki
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Pink Heart Balloon
Coconut
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
Whether you are Halloween-lover, an all year round spooky person or you were forced too: List the item(s) you love to use the most.

For me, I like the creepy skeleton, especially the mossy variation and the suspicious cauldron in all the colors. I didn't use these specifically for Halloween, just for scary/eerie areas around my island. I have a scavenger hunt for the skeletons which is pretty morbid but it's all good and fun..

Specifically for Halloween, I like to use the Spooky Scarecrows as little vendors scattered around my island. The spooky lanterns will sit at tables. I like the idea of making them alive and enjoying a drink or two.

do weeds count as an item? they do so much heavy lifting to give an area that sort of run down abandoned look that haunted vibes jive with

I like using the spooky lantern set, spooky tower and spooky scarecrow to decorate different areas around my island and love using the spooky candy set inside my home and at outside eating areas.

i don’t typically decorate for halloween unless i have to for an event, but my favourite item to decorate with i think is the spooky tower! i really like the spooky lantern set as well. they just scream classic halloween/fall vibes to me, and remind me of decorations i’d see at a store or a farm for halloween.

these might not count since they’re not actual items in the game, but a few people have made hat designs that look like bowls of candy. i had a jack-o’-lantern one on display near my resident services a couple of years ago, and i have a ghost version saved in my camera roll as well! they’re super cute, and add an adorable halloween touch to any set-up 🍬✨

Spooky carriage is the best for me and the only good item of this series. It looks like Cinderella's carriage and that's nice!

Mine is the spooky lantern set which is the bundle of hay next to 2 pumpkins

I like setting out lots of spooky cookies and spooky candy sets in all the colors. I love video game food. All of the food in New Horizons looks really good, and you can bet I cooked at least one of everything once cooking was added to the game. ^o^;>

Legit all of the Spooky series, it's what I used to make the Nightmare in Paradise entry I did.

But the one I like doing the most is Spooky Fence as that's year-round.

I love the whole series, but my favorite would have to be the spooky fence and the pumpkins.

I am a Halloween lover my favourite item to decorate with is the western style stone:

1698319272834.png

I like the simple Jack-O-Lantern. But I also like the Spooky Arch, the Spooky Fence, the Spooky Candy Set, and Spooky Table Setting (whatever it’s called).

I liked using the Spooky Fence, Scarecrow, Tower, Lantern, and Carriage. My old island really had a lot of old decorations that I liked.

I like the creepy skeleton and the pumpkin items like the single pumpkins and the towers. I am also putting the arch at my airport entrance.

I don't know about my favorite thing, but the moss works really well to help push that spooky theme.

I love the whole series but my favourite item to decorate with is probably the spooky tower. In yellow or orange, it’s so pretty. And it doesn’t take as much room as for example the carriage.

Back