• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Welcome to Camp Bell Tree (Start Here)

@Jeremy Are you able to tell me whether event-specific collectibles can be bought after prizes (e.g. oarfish pieces, pearl) are distributed, or whether the shop will stop stocking these collectibles prior to prize distribution? Thanks 😊

The shop won't sell any of the collectibles that currently say no stock (like the oarfish pieces).

When is the last day to buy collectibles from the shop? Also, will some collectibles become unavailable to purchase before others? Or will they all have the same last day?

I haven’t used tokens just yet, because I want to know how many I end up getting to then decide what I’ll purchase. I don’t want to miss the deadline though.
(Replying to this now that we announced when everything is happening, so see above)

the homework tokens will go out around the time the homework answers do, right?
They will go out with the other campfire tokens on the 31st.

I think one of submission got skipped over and I didn’t receive my tokens. Are they going to be looked over?

Check your transactions and let us know in Contact the Staff if you need us to check an event submission.

The shop won't sell any of the collectibles that currently say no stock (like the oarfish pieces).

(Replying to this now that we announced when everything is happening, so see above)

They will go out with the other campfire tokens on the 31st.

Check your transactions and let us know in Contact the Staff if you need us to check an event submission.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was asking basically the same question as you've just responded to below mine. Thanks for responding! 😊 🏕

Last edited:
August 30th (evening EDT) - Closing ceremony
  • Cabin winner announced (rewarded with Ocean Pearl)
  • Cabin favorite winners announced (rewarded with Rainbow Moon Jellyfish and/or campfire tokens)
  • Raffles added to shop for spending leftover campfire tokens
  • Creative entries displayed to all campers
  • Woodlands, Mountain, and Ocean boards displayed to all campers

I am nervous and excited for this. I really can’t wait to see everyone’s entries. The creativity shown and artistic talent has been absolutely amazing from what I’ve seen so far 🤩.

August 31st (by afternoon EDT) - Campfire tokens, bells, oarfish pieces, Rainbow Moon Jellyfish, and Ocean Pearls distributed
already asked in my cabin's discord, but since I think plenty of other people outside of it probably would like to know ahead of time too, in what order will the oar pieces, rainbow jelly, and pearls go out?

unless the listed order is the distribution order, but I'd just want to be sure of if it's that or anything else

Yes I know the event is over but I want to know for the next event. Also it says I'm waiting for a cabin and I don't know why anyone know why?
The Cabins are for this event. They will be irrelevant for the next event. That option to opt in for a cabin should be removed soon, as this event is over. It no longer serves a purpose.

Back