• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Welcome to Space Camp! (Start Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you asked for 'the space whale.' This does not mean all of them. You can have the one you broke. 😌 New proposal: our whales? I am willing to share with a fellow appreciator of The Green.
The one we broke, you mean. But... fine, I shall accept this proposal and then betray you later, maybe, and take them all. Our whales!

I was the one who initially predicted, before camp started, there would be space whales, and since then, space whales have kinda been my thing during the camp, so I'm going to say I was the one who summoned the space whales (even though it's not true) and have in my mind the thought that I, Shinkai, am the official space whale guy of TBT. (So... my space whales? /j)

The location boards will now be hidden until the closing thread is posted. Thanks for voting with reactions!

If you're wondering what will happen to the crew boards after the event, they will remain permanently hidden, but we'll move some threads to the public Space Camp Mission Control board so everyone can see the creative entries that were submitted (at least flags and crew representatives).

The location boards will now be hidden until the closing thread is posted. Thanks for voting with reactions!

If you're wondering what will happen to the crew boards after the event, they will remain permanently hidden, but we'll move some threads to the public Space Camp Mission Control board so everyone can see the creative entries that were submitted (at least flags and crew representatives).

hi i was just wondering if will the passport thread be hidden while votes are being counted? o:

Imo can the space whale cuddle instead? I wanna squeeze it 😔
The space narwhal would cuddle you, she's here for all the squeezes
ISC_hug_emoji_alt_copy.PNG

I can’t wait to take a peek at what the Galaxolots and Actually, Neverminds have been up to this whole time 👀

…I just realized I never looked through the Passports and now voting is over oops 😬 I had avoided looking because I didn’t want to get even more intimidated to submit something if I saw everyone’s beautiful entries 🙈 (Though I accidentally saw a couple and was blown away!!)

I can’t wait to take a peek at what the Galaxolots and Actually, Neverminds have been up to this whole time 👀

…I just realized I never looked through the Passports and now voting is over oops 😬 I had avoided looking because I didn’t want to get even more intimidated to submit something if I saw everyone’s beautiful entries 🙈 (Though I accidentally saw a couple and was blown away!!)

I want to read your story! Did you do a story? Yours are always good, and usually very funny.

I want to read your story! Did you do a story? Yours are always good, and usually very funny.

Aww that’s so kind of you to say 😭 Though I think the last couple stories were a fluke because I’m normally pretty bad at writing 😅 I did write something at the very last minute though I’m not sure how enjoyable it is 😆

Did you write something? Loved your story from the Fair! 😊

Aww that’s so kind of you to say 😭 Though I think the last couple stories were a fluke because I’m normally pretty bad at writing 😅 I did write something at the very last minute though I’m not sure how enjoyable it is 😆

Did you write something? Loved your story from the Fair! 😊
Well, I did, but it wasn't exactly a 'fun' story, lol. It was in the midst of puzzle solving, and gulliver is a main character, sort of, lol...

I can't wait to see all the stuff from ISC and moon bunnies..

Sorry if it mentioned, but what time is the closing ceremony? Just curious. Sorry if this was alreqsy said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back