• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Welcome to Camp Bell Tree (Start Here)

@ryuk @Makoto @Aquilla @Firesquids
wasn't sure where else to post, but I love your reps so I thought I'd do a doodle!
Congrats to you guys and awesome outfits representing your cabin!

Untitled_Artwork.png
BLINK THIS IS SO CUTE U DID AMAZING
im getting fairy/psychic/water/grass/bug vibes from this bunch

Well, since @bLink drew that beautiful drawing, I decided to make one too! Have you ever wondered what the event would look like if the cabins had pokemon types?
The 5 types of camp by koopadude100 .png

Well here's what I imagined! The melon ballers are fairy types, and live inside a melon house, the crystal ballers are psychic, obviously, and Katrina is their mentor and teaches them how to use their powers, while the evergreen are grass types and are, or live near trees, and the poliwags are water types, and hang out in a nearby pond, and last but not least, the buzzy Bees are bug types who make their hives in evergreen trees (which one evergreen tree isn't very happy to see)!
Honestly this was a lot of fun to make, and thank you staff for a nice event and hopefully we see more of things like this in the future!

@ryuk @Makoto @Aquilla @Firesquids
wasn't sure where else to post, but I love your reps so I thought I'd do a doodle!
Congrats to you guys and awesome outfits representing your cabin!

Untitled_Artwork.png
I got excited when I saw I had a notification from Blink., and you did not disappoint. 🤩 I adore the beewing hairties.
Let's see here, Melon Ballers probably fairy, Crystal Ballers Psychic, and the rest are pretty obvious; Poliwags water, Evergreens Grass, and Buzzy Bees bug. And here's their badges lol 🍈🔮🌀🌲🍯

By the way, how long will the backdrops will be available in the shop? I've been sticking with Reef Reverie to keep in-spirit with the Poliwags, but I want to make sure I have time to purchase the other ones too.

I have a question, not sure if it's been addressed, I want to achieve this lineup
kKD2az8jvRzWaYKtpS0p0vewnRXuRzRlsbkwYOW11BXEJiFYHotln225sjAWfKy0sQuH2taazZAXd6umc-DREglTflCCffFTg8oi4olQ5wFlLADsgRHZqFNe_YPw1ssmlQXU_SZO=s0
9Tf1Oe5Dg2gMqe54pWMpm-j0wrTKK-B8gPsN2eWHgYwgIO3j_mKxGp01_89WmRHYhPSQpy31G1w8BBG4ICKOmSH1jC8pBiiyje6Zq6E3gABqCb7reMuPFpvMSqX6fL8GnXbWx50e=s0
Pxmx4E2KeoFp2-Dm_C5nTevaJrp8JxLwdMEstJr-vrtpjtOsBGhumPiixZkyltu_7rN-Ch9MAejlvAP1Uxwg20hZhTeHUg9Dd1ywjmSZR_4qa6TrXCP5i6qhNyVLyYANbfsgFZuH=s0
8P4-_HDfk5mz12ADH3BOa78I1Uh_wU5QqxzSOH-oHcnsxT18vu3LBzb_ma9t122AGiNW9QZWZgxvD1C-l0c2GJvywsZcu6qeRgbyiuA8SFL5aii40IsY6Os2QRjmOOmR774xNiGK=s0
fsHVVK-N2qzpC5vETFyUm3nIlbGmQEpolzuPZjULljx1W1NQJ_GKh4uyhje5vHyc2o6j-leXUL4cPdSw9QeqTRtAGBJa6qlzxl2B7cU6s3QSYpdYp-KYhS6LgnR3NuwOJ-Pw83k4=s0
, but I already bought my camp bell tree patch between my Dino and bee plush. Since the patch can be only purchased once, is it possible to discard my patch and buy it again with the new date and time?

I have a question, not sure if it's been addressed, I want to achieve this lineup
kKD2az8jvRzWaYKtpS0p0vewnRXuRzRlsbkwYOW11BXEJiFYHotln225sjAWfKy0sQuH2taazZAXd6umc-DREglTflCCffFTg8oi4olQ5wFlLADsgRHZqFNe_YPw1ssmlQXU_SZO=s0
9Tf1Oe5Dg2gMqe54pWMpm-j0wrTKK-B8gPsN2eWHgYwgIO3j_mKxGp01_89WmRHYhPSQpy31G1w8BBG4ICKOmSH1jC8pBiiyje6Zq6E3gABqCb7reMuPFpvMSqX6fL8GnXbWx50e=s0
Pxmx4E2KeoFp2-Dm_C5nTevaJrp8JxLwdMEstJr-vrtpjtOsBGhumPiixZkyltu_7rN-Ch9MAejlvAP1Uxwg20hZhTeHUg9Dd1ywjmSZR_4qa6TrXCP5i6qhNyVLyYANbfsgFZuH=s0
8P4-_HDfk5mz12ADH3BOa78I1Uh_wU5QqxzSOH-oHcnsxT18vu3LBzb_ma9t122AGiNW9QZWZgxvD1C-l0c2GJvywsZcu6qeRgbyiuA8SFL5aii40IsY6Os2QRjmOOmR774xNiGK=s0
fsHVVK-N2qzpC5vETFyUm3nIlbGmQEpolzuPZjULljx1W1NQJ_GKh4uyhje5vHyc2o6j-leXUL4cPdSw9QeqTRtAGBJa6qlzxl2B7cU6s3QSYpdYp-KYhS6LgnR3NuwOJ-Pw83k4=s0
, but I already bought my camp bell tree patch between my Dino and bee plush. Since the patch can be only purchased once, is it possible to discard my patch and buy it again with the new date and time?
yes, you just wouldn't be refunded for the first patch you bought, is all

Good evening, campers! We hope you had fun on your excursions to the mountains, woodlands, and ocean during camp! Sadly, our adventures at Camp Bell Tree are coming to an end soon. As our events wrap up, feel free to hang out with your fellow campers here in the campgrounds. Our camp counselors are currently looking for the final statue piece, so hang tight until we head home tomorrow evening. Hopefully we find it before then so we can see what the statue looks like put completely together! Here is our schedule for the end of Camp Bell Tree:
  • August 29th (11:59 PM EDT) - Submissions closed for final events: Summer Homework and Tales From Our Travels
  • August 30th (morning EDT) - Summer Homework answers posted
  • August 30th (evening EDT) - Closing ceremony
    • Cabin winner announced (rewarded with Ocean Pearl)
    • Cabin favorite winners announced (rewarded with Rainbow Moon Jellyfish and/or campfire tokens)
    • Raffles added to shop for spending leftover campfire tokens
    • Creative entries displayed to all campers
    • Woodlands, Mountain, and Ocean boards displayed to all campers
  • August 31st (by afternoon EDT) - Campfire tokens, bells, oarfish pieces, Rainbow Moon Jellyfish, and Ocean Pearls distributed
  • August 31st (evening EDT) - Backdrops no longer sold in shop
  • September 5th (evening EDT) - All camp items no longer sold in shop
  • September 5th (evening EDT) - Leftover raffle winners announced
  • September 5th (evening EDT) - Remaining event boards hidden
  • September 12th (by evening EDT) - Camp Bell Tree reactions go away

Last edited:
I think one of submission got skipped over and I didn’t receive my tokens. Are they going to be looked over?

Back