• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lunar Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
ll.png

To our new campers, this might come as a surprise to you! To our returning campers, you were likely dreading it on your journey here. Every summer camp comes with an activity at the end where you discuss what you have learned and how you have grown while participating in the activities. At Camp Bell Tree, we do that with a homework assignment. But don't worry, you don't have to do it now. Leave it in your quarters while you explore the space station and all it has to offer in this once in a lifetime voyage. In mid-August I will come to you with the reminder that you still have one more assignment left to complete before we begin our descent back to Earth.

Task 🌚

Work within your cabin to complete the space camp homework assignment.

How It Works 🌚

The space camp homework assignment will be posted in your cabin board at 7pm EDT on Tuesday August 15th 2023. You will have the remainder of the weekend to work within your cabin to complete the assignment together. The stakes? Up to 25 Mission Tokens each and up to 600 points for your cabin!

Rules 🌚

• Only discuss the assignment within your own cabin board.

How to Submit 🌚

Nominate one person within your cabin to submit the answers by 11:59pm EDT on Friday August 18th 2023.

Prizes 🌚

• Up to 25 Mission Tokens for every member of your cabin.
  • Up to 600 points for your cabin.

The Lunar Logic assignment is due to go live in a little over three hours. I won't be online, but the threads are ready for launch and a helpful little astronaut will make sure these are transferred over to your crew quarters at the right time. 🚀

Best of luck! 🌚

I'm just back from my three-day excursion to the beach Mars. It was hot. I got burned. But I've got a lot of incredible stories and one hell of a souvenir in the form of a gorgeous painting to show for it.

Reminder that this event ends in a little over 3.5hrs. All outstanding submissions must be submitted by 11:59PM EDT tonight otherwise your entry will be forfeit.

I'm off to bed now. Good luck and good night! 🐳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back