• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia We Need A Fifth: 4 Player Micromafia with TBT Prize- DAY 2 - LAST PHASE

I mean I get what dad meant and if yall gonna rely on the stupid meta again then its like battle of the nobles all over again.

In all honesty if one of you guys is using meta I will automatically adding you guys in my naughty list. It's anti town and obviously meta won't bring us up to no good a stupid distraction based on past game experience

In all honesty if one of you guys is using meta I will automatically adding you guys in my naughty list. It's anti town and obviously meta won't bring us up to no good a stupid distraction based on past game experience

Dad is the only one who used meta.

^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, how is meta anti-town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also don't agree with you on the meta thing. Meta can be helpful but only if it's recent (last 2 games) and make since.

I find meta reading pointless esspecially in a tiny game like this

I’m really busy during the day with classes so if it looks like I’m coasting I have a reapsn

Dad is being so blatantly sus that I’m not sure if I’d vote for him now

Unravel’s posts are okay and Antonio is being a bit too passive tbh

tenor.gif

^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, how is meta anti-town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also don't agree with you on the meta thing. Meta can be helpful but only if it's recent (last 2 games) and make since.

I mean its just based on my experience every time they brought up the meta I think usually it was Punchy or whoever is usually using the meta well I get it you are helping but sometimes the meta tactic you are using can be also your town side your using, second it made us side tracked and keep focusing on them and lastly using meta as evidence can be stupid sometimes I meam this is based on my experience idk wid u guys tho

I mean its just based on my experience every time they brought up the meta I think usually it was Punchy or whoever is usually using the meta well I get it you are helping but sometimes the meta tactic you are using can be also your town side your using, second it made us side tracked and keep focusing on them and lastly using meta as evidence can be stupid sometimes I mean this is based on my experience idk wid u guys tho

How does that make it anti-town exactly? You provide reasons on how it might not help but how does those reasons exactly fall under anti-town?

Comparing someone to a game that was only a game or two ago isn't that bad if it makes since. Comparing some from over 2 years ago, that is totally different. Plus, this game has only 4 people with 48 hour days so it's not like people are gonna get sidetracked.

Meta is alright but you shouldn't rely on a read solely on meta. You need more! At least, that is my opinions...

So...unravel is complaining about the use of meta because she knows it's right to analyze a less experienced player through AND calls herself low tier which is absolutely not true. There's a reason you were able to play RHOM like you did, how you did well in the last Kingmaker, etc. You've come into this game doing nothing at all but complain about me using it and bringing up the validity of using meta in general. The only thing you're doing in invalidating the use of meta is invalidating the reason not to find Antonio sus and make this game less clear for yourself.

Also Dan you're saying 'I'm blatantly sus' in this game and yet you still haven't really made a case worth anything here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad is being so blatantly sus that I’m not sure if I’d vote for him now

Unravel’s posts are okay and Antonio is being a bit too passive tbh

Also what's 'okay' about unravel's posts and what's passive about Antonio's?

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol Antonio are you voting me just because I used meta beyond two games to clear the easiest person in this game to meta-read and voted unravel to expose what I think Dan was doing with her in his entry? I also haven't brought anything up that's over two years old. although I think that's a fair cutoff for meta in terms of growth. But I think the oldest game I've referenced is the Korean one we were mafia together in? I mentioned what the scum approach should be to this game before roles were passed out but the clear town approach to this is being able to gain enough confidence about only one other player being towny in order to figure out who the two scum are, and given you have played less games than these other two have and they're both a little more seasoned than you, I consider reading their meta to be much more difficult than reading yours. Had you posted multiple paragraphs and acted overly analytical I probably just would have gone after you once you had posted a few times but I stick to my meta-read here and voting for either of the other two remains valid for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like...if you really need me to case your meta and spell it out more clearly I'd be more than willing to. 35tbt is nice.

lol Antonio are you voting me just because I used meta beyond two games

The fact that Dad just went straight for the unravel vote irkes me. Why not go for Daniel since unravel hasn't posted anything role-related or nothing at all due to the time of your vote? The fact that you still have your vote on Unravel indicates that you don't plan on actually figuring out who is mafia and who is town but want to vote off anyone as soon as possible.

Are you actually reading this thread or are you just throwing accusations to undermine my vote? There hasn't been much to happen on this thread so it's not like you couldn't catch up.

Unravel hasn't done anything role aligning so going after him/her even before they had the chance to type anything doesn't make sense.

Antonio. It's called P.O.E. I'm town, I've looked at and compared your recent scum games with some of your town games, and noticed a pattern that you're clearly not fitting here both in tone, level of analysis, and post-length. Unravel didn't even have to post. I think you're town, I'm town, and thus I will vote for either of the two. Also, nothing she has posted has given me reason to think she's town over the growing number of reasons I think that you're town. That's how it makes sense. You do remember this is 2 town and 2 mafia, right?

Antonio. It's called P.O.E. I'm town, I've looked at and compared your recent scum games with some of your town games, and noticed a pattern that you're clearly not fitting here both in tone, level of analysis, and post-length. Unravel didn't even have to post. I think you're town, I'm town, and thus I will vote for either of the two. Also, nothing she has posted has given me reason to think she's town over the growing number of reasons I think that you're town. That's how it makes sense. You do remember this is 2 town and 2 mafia, right?

Well, I don't think you are town. Plus, what about Daniel. You clearly didn't mention him. It's like you aren't even considering him. He is susing you so what are your thoughts on that?

You had your vote on unravel even before he got the chance to type anything so it feels like you are targetting unravel. However, I do agree that unravel hasn't posted anything to indicate that he is Town but he has posted anything to indicate he is Scum either. Unravel is a solid null for me.

However, I feel like you and Daniel are a team and your plan was to target unravel and town read me so I could agree with you. I mean, look at these quotes:

##VOTE: unravel

Put your money where your mouth is and join me Dan. :lemon:

Unravel is currently the best lynch option

These exact quotes were made before unravel posted anything. Why are you asking Daniel to vote for unravel? Daniel clearly suggested to vote for unravel so he could see our interactions. If it was a test then Daniel clearly didn't want unravel gone and you asking for Daniel to join along with you means you have no plan to actually scumread damniel / you want unravel voted off asap. However, if it wasn't a test then Daniel lied about getting reactions from us and him suggesting unravel was a tool to get the discussion stared on lyching unravel.

Well, I don't think you are town. Plus, what about Daniel. You clearly didn't mention him. It's like you aren't even considering him. He is susing you so what are your thoughts on that?

You had your vote on unravel even before he got the chance to type anything so it feels like you are targetting unravel. However, I do agree that unravel hasn't posted anything to indicate that he is Town but he has posted anything to indicate he is Scum either. Unravel is a solid null for me.

However, I feel like you and Daniel are a team and your plan was to target unravel and town read me so I could agree with you. I mean, look at these quotes:

These exact quotes were made before unravel posted anything. Why are you asking Daniel to vote for unravel? Daniel clearly suggested to vote for unravel so he could see our interactions. If it was a test then Daniel clearly didn't want unravel gone and you asking for Daniel to join along with you means you have no plan to actually scumread damniel / you want unravel voted off asap. However, if it wasn't a test then Daniel lied about getting reactions from us and him suggesting unravel was a tool to get the discussion stared on lyching unravel.

But yeah you started the game that way to 'reaction test' and I can see you killing two birds with one stone by distancing your partner with it. You've already repeated yourself that you were doing what you did to get the game going quickly which is how-to-look-towny-101

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah you'll push her to post townie, let certainty die with those 48 hours, and vote me.

Because I hate repeating myself. The concerns you are addressing here have already been answered when I posted this towards Dan: I knew his scumread on unravel was a reaction test given NOBODY had posted before him and it was more or less one of the first posts of the day.

And yes I voted unravel before she posted because all I need in this is one solid townread and I firmly believe you're not skilled enough to edit your own meta yet. And if I figure you as towny based on that I know who the two townies are, it doesn't matter what the other two post at that point. If you lynch me now I'm just going to shoot one of the two tomorrow with my dayvig anyways so *shrug*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways I won't be up before EoD so I'm keeping my vote where it is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I already stated I am fully considering Dan but you haven't compromised on either him or unravel since your vote is still on me. I'm not sure you have a full grasp of this setup Antonio.

Because I hate repeating myself. The concerns you are addressing here have already been answered when I posted this towards Dan: I knew his scumread on unravel was a reaction test given NOBODY had posted before him and it was more or less one of the first posts of the day.

And yes I voted unravel before she posted because all I need in this is one solid townread and I firmly believe you're not skilled enough to edit your own meta yet. And if I figure you as towny based on that I know who the two townies are, it doesn't matter what the other two post at that point. If you lynch me now I'm just going to shoot one of the two tomorrow with my dayvig anyways so *shrug*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways I won't be up before EoD so I'm keeping my vote where it is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I already stated I am fully considering Dan but you haven't compromised on either him or unravel since your vote is still on me. I'm not sure you have a full grasp of this setup Antonio.

Ehh...that doesn't exactly my question. Since you state it was Daniel's plan, why were you telling Daniel to put his "money where your mouth is" if you are well aware that he wasn't seriously on unravel? Why would you ask Daniel to vote for unravel who hasn't posted anything at the time? Why didn't you vote for Daniel instead? It just feel like you both are going after unravel for no reason at all. I understand if you were gonna after unravel once she posted something but the fact that you went after unravel before they could post something indicate you have zero interest in Daniel. Your vote means a lot, however.

Also, I fully grasp the setup of this game. I'm not stupid...

Unravel has done anything to indicate role alignment and Daniel early actions are suspicious but atleast he isn't hellbent on unravel. I am not changing my vote from you, Dad since you are the most scummy imo.

Sorry everyone if I could get a replacement I would lol soz

For such a tiny game like this, Dad sure seems to be looking into things deeply (meta reading, PoE) which gives me the vibe of trying too hard to appear town.

I’ll probably just vote him since that’s my biggest read so far tbh. I have a 66% chance of voting scum so I feel pretty good in this

Day 1 Lynch Results:

Dad has been eliminated from the game. He is Mafia Goon.

Dad must now name and confirm one of the townie.

You then have 48 hours to lynch someone for endgame.

Confirm damniel or my vote is on him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

However, Bianca statement on unravel is suspicious.

Back