• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia We Need A Fifth: 4 Player Micromafia with TBT Prize- DAY 2 - LAST PHASE

Biancasbotique

Sweet Feather
Bells
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
Hello everyone,

We Need A Fifth is a 4-player Open Setup.

In this game, however, there is a 10 TBT entry which we will pool into 50 TBT (I will contribute 10). Whoever wins will either share the pot money or share it with co-winners.

Pay me the 10 TBT as you enter! Thanks!

1. Damniel
2. Dad
3. Antonio
4. Unravel

Setup
2 Vanilla Townies
2 Mafia Goons

Mechanics
Daystart
Nightless
Days are 48 hours each, there is no night remember!

If a townie is lynched day 1, he does not get lynched and is instead given a one-shot compulsive dayvig.

If a mafia member is lynched day 1, he has to confirm one of the town players as town.

If there is one scum and one town left, it is a scum victory.

Role PM's

Vanilla Townie

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
If you are lynched day 1, you are not lynched and instead given a one-shot compulsive dayvig.
Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Mafia Goon

Factional communication: At any time during the game you may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link].
If you are lynched day 1, you must confirm one of the town players as town.
Win condition:
You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Last edited:
Sounds fun, not sure if i could join though. I'm sitting out the other game (which is my 2nd) but idk if it counts minigames before it ends. Good luck though!

Idk Antonio, is your 2 game suspension only in main games/experimental or micro as well? can someone answer?

I’m not sure if potluck games are allowed on tbt. But if it is I’ll play

I’m a bit confused on the lynch mechanics. So no one dies? If a lynch (of either alignment) confirms a town, wouldn’t it just end in town winning

So basically the only way for scum to win this is one of two paths: if they lynch a townie d1 he gets the one-shot day vig, and then mafia convince this townie that the other townie is scum.

Or

The other situation happens. Mafia gets lynched and they clear a townie, essentially giving them the hammer in a 3-way situation day 2?

I'll /in but I won't give the 10tbt until signups are full.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk Antonio, is your 2 game suspension only in main games/experimental or micro as well? can someone answer?

It's not like the ban was officialized. I'd say it's up to you. I think kallie was still giving the no on his sign up so I'd consider that #2.

I’m not sure if potluck games are allowed on tbt. But if it is I’ll play

I’m a bit confused on the lynch mechanics. So no one dies? If a lynch (of either alignment) confirms a town, wouldn’t it just end in town winning

yes i got the clear from the higher ups!

The mechanics is so that if either mafia is townie is lynched the first day. It will ensure that day 2 , we will have a winner.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So basically the only way for scum to win this is one of two paths: if they lynch a townie d1 he gets the one-shot day vig, and then mafia convince this townie that the other townie is scum.

Or

The other situation happens. Mafia gets lynched and they clear a townie, essentially giving them the hammer in a 3-way situation day 2?

I'll /in but I won't give the 10tbt until signups are full.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not like the ban was officialized. I'd say it's up to you. I think kallie was still giving the no on his sign up so I'd consider that #2.

yup , basically yes. and that's okay you can give me TBT once we have 4 people .

As for Antonio, he can play the micro as long as he doesn't ragequit or complain too much about the mechanics or any changes.

ok cool!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Game starts tomorrow at 10 PM EST. Please send the bell entries to me!

How to send bells again lol

click on my bells in my profile and it will give you option to transfer to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Game starts in 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Once all entry bells are in, the pot will now be 60 Bells TBT for prize winner/winners.

Roles are being sent out now. Game starts now:

Pot Prize so far: 60 TBT

You have 48 hours to lynch. Ends 2/8 at 10 PM EST

Last edited:
Wow calm down Dan the game has only just started and you're already trying to distance yourself from your partner. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

This would be pretty fast if it were faked interaction between Dan and Antonio and I like Antonio's tone better. EZ PoE.

Back