• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia We Need A Fifth: 4 Player Micromafia with TBT Prize- DAY 2 - LAST PHASE

Wow calm down Dan the game has only just started and you're already trying to distance yourself from your partner. :lemon:

or maybe he is susing a townie so you can mention the distanting, therefore pinning the day on unravel.

Oo these are good reactions thx

Anyways I question Dad's belief that Antonio's tone is genuine. He had a pretty neutral response which can be of either alignment

or maybe he is susing a townie so you can mention the distanting, therefore pinning the day on unravel.

I'm down to lynch either of the two currently if I can be confident about you. Going to review your scum-meta to be sure but that entry from Dan pings me hard as a scum entry.

I'm down to lynch either of the two currently if I can be confident about you. Going to review your scum-meta to be sure but that entry from Dan pings me hard as a scum entry.

How do you feel about waffles so far?

Read nominations mafia - what was the other game you were scum in Antonio?

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIGHT THE KOREAN ONE.

I think it's damniel. He's too hellbent on unravel who's not online yet to comment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yall too quiet for my taste.

Y are you meta reading Antonio, but not me when I haven't been scum in like 2 years

All I have to do is figure out the scum meta of the least experienced player of this game in order to feel confident he's town and auto-PoE you and unravel as scum and I consider Antonio least capable of covering his own meta. In both games I'm looking at he actually posts in paragraphs or multiple paragraphs to (at least I assume) try and appear towny by having bulkier content which tends to happen when lower-intermediate rand scum because it's coming from a place of controlled presentation. And looking at a town game of his he's more back and forth with singular thoughts which is probably why I got that toneread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=538094 this is what I mean.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He was scum in the lovers one too and it's a consistent posting style across all three games I've looked at actually.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kingmaker scum posting style also checks out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah Love Letter Redux is similar to Switch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Down to vote Dan or Unravel really.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: unravel

Put your money where your mouth is and join me Dan. :lemon:

##Vote Damniel

Dad, wouldn't it make more sense to vote off damniel? Unravel hasn't posted **** yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

still too quiet for my taste?

I see an opportunity to pressure scum to bus and take it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If unravel comes in, posts, and you feel too confident about Dan to move off him I'll compromise on Dan but eh, 48 hours.

In all seriousness, Dad by far has more scummy behavior

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it's damniel. He's too hellbent on unravel who's not online yet to comment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yall too quiet for my taste.

I wanted to start the game with the bang and I think I succeeded

In all seriousness, Dad by far has more scummy behavior

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanted to start the game with the bang and I think I succeeded

That's not an unravel vote.

But yeah you started the game that way to 'reaction test' and I can see you killing two birds with one stone by distancing your partner with it. You've already repeated yourself that you were doing what you did to get the game going quickly which is how-to-look-towny-101

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im not going to actually vote for someone whos not here yet when we have two days

Nah you'll push her to post townie, let certainty die with those 48 hours, and vote me.

But yeah you started the game that way to 'reaction test' and I can see you killing two birds with one stone by distancing your partner with it. You've already repeated yourself that you were doing what you did to get the game going quickly which is how-to-look-towny-101

That's fair enough

- - - Post Merge - - -

:[

Okay so let me at least bounce this off you Dan: if you're genuinely uncertain about unravel then why aren't you analyzing the interaction between myself and Antonio? Because if are towny and suspect someone else is a towny then in that train of thought you should also be having to think about whether or not the other two have fake interaction in the thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you are towny*

Daniel pinning on me and acting as if you are testing all of us and dad giving an evidence as me scum he maybe had a good point and lmao pinning on me cuz I'm a weak player

Isnt that suspicious two people pinning on me cuz im inactive and a low tier player

Im meh on antonio as of the moment but i dont see him connected either of dad and daniel

##VOTE: unravel

Put your money where your mouth is and join me Dan. :lemon:

The fact that Dad just went straight for the unravel vote irkes me. Why not go for Daniel since unravel hasn't posted anything role-related or nothing at all due to the time of your vote? The fact that you still have your vote on Unravel indicates that you don't plan on actually figuring out who is mafia and who is town but want to vote off anyone as soon as possible.

Back