• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

We Have Received a Letter - Our 2019 Halloween Event Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, almost everything is stranger than a gravestone. That, and basically Woods guy came back and no one trusts him this year! YAY!

Last edited:
What about CHOCOLATE CAKE? or was that already done? Also, i expect for myself not to trust Woods at all this year.

We already have chocolate cake collectibles:
chocolate-cake.png

A gravestone collectible wouldn't be strange enough.

Gravestone collectibles would still be amazing though

Morning everyone! I'm glad I didn't miss anything during my sleep hahaha, how's everything so far? :>

Nothing has happened, no information or anything yet.

Some mods came in and said Halloween was canceled, followed by Excalibur dying---profile wiped out to "USER NOT FOUND", and warning us that he told us this would happen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In his previous cryptic posts, he pondered who would be the first to "go".

So we're pretty sure that's what happened, he was the first one to die.

Oh, and FE stopped !

I think that's everything that happened. Only 30 minutes left.

Nothing has happened, no information or anything yet.

Some mods came in and said Halloween was canceled, followed by Excalibur dying---profile wiped out to "USER NOT FOUND", and warning us that he told us this would happen.

Thanks for the update!!

And omg hahaha I missed that XD Just half an hour left to go :> I hope it starts soon ahh I need to leave in half an hour ; v ;

Can confirm!! Just went and viewed a bunch of Bulletin Board threads and earned a bunch of FE o:

For about 3H.

I deserve a thousand TBT for this joke.

I got viewing ones when I first logged on too, but nothing after that !

Yeah o: I earned some tbt for viewing and I tried viewing other threads but didn't earn anymore after that either, but Zeta said he viewed some threads in bulletin board and got some! I'll switch over to computer soon to test it :>

Yeah o: I earned some tbt for viewing and I tried viewing other threads but didn't earn anymore after that either, but Zeta said he viewed some threads in bulletin board and got some! I'll switch over to computer soon to test it :>

Okay it stopped giving me FE I'm not sure what's going on anymore XD maybe it's capped like per area? Will test other areas soon~

It didn't actually stop for 3 hours though... it's just that... FE... 3H...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back