• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

We Have Received a Letter - Our 2019 Halloween Event Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to view other threads and no FE for me. I’m also on mobile so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

I've been stuck at 50 FE since this morning and I've viewed a bunch of threads in different areas and this thread off & on all day. I just went into The Bulletin Board, viewed 2 other threads and no FE.

Forgot to mention I'm on my laptop not mobile.

Last edited:
I don't know about yall but I stopped earing bells since yesterday morning, specifically 10AM PST. Instead I earned fear essence for posting and viewing. Looks like I'm earning bells again but @ mods what's up.

Don't be spooked when the home page suddenly becomes all spooky.
I know I'm not ready for it.

I don't know about yall but I stopped earing bells since yesterday morning, specifically 10AM PST. Instead I earned fear essence for posting and viewing. Looks like I'm earning bells again but @ mods what's up.
The event is.

I had the exact same experience ! Can confirm this.

To be honest I haven’t paid attention to my bells.

I wonder WHAT Woods guy is up to? does he want to kill and possess everyone? Is he actually trying to redeem himself? is he lying about that?

Last edited:
Also, 15 minutes to go... but it’s only an estimate...

Fear essence is very random. I was earning but I haven’t earned in a while, I’m not even earning bells rn
Idk what’s going on

I earned some FE for viewing threads just now O:

Can confirm!! Just went and viewed a bunch of Bulletin Board threads and earned a bunch of FE o:

It didn't actually stop for 3 hours though... it's just that... FE... 3H...

I tried to view other threads and no FE for me. I?m also on mobile so I don?t know if that has anything to do with it.

I've been stuck at 50 FE since this morning and I've viewed a bunch of threads in different areas and this thread off & on all day. I just went into The Bulletin Board, viewed 2 other threads and no FE.

Forgot to mention I'm on my laptop not mobile.

Yeah still no FE for me lol

What does Fire Emblem have to do with anything?

nL9FRLu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back