Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Hot Feather
Pinky
Invader
Goomba
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Tetris Grid
To fully participate in The Bell Tree World Championship 2024, we highly recommend linking your Discord account to The Bell Tree! Linking your accounts together is required this year to post messages in all of our relevant event channels, both for playing in matches or cheering in chat while you spectate.

There are team benefits as well: you'll gain access to your team's private Discord channel where you can chat and organize with your fellow comrades in a more real time manner, plus represent your team with a matching coloured Discord username once team colours are decided!

To link your TBT account to Discord, go to the Connected Accounts page and click the Associate with Discord button. Join our Discord server here if you are not a member already.

1687364285245.png

After successfully linking your accounts, your username in our Discord server will soon appear in either the TBTer role colour or your TBTWC team's official colour. Once you join, be sure to say hello in the #tbtwc-general channel, plus your team's private channel!

If you encounter any errors or issues with the linking process, please feel free to ask for help in this thread. If you specifically run into an error message regarding "email address linked to this Discord account belongs to another member's account", please make a private Contact The Staff thread to help us assist you.

iwantyoudiscord.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a thread for questions and answers to all of this? I have had a hard time with discord over the years... I eventually figured it out each time, but Discord is like math for me. I learn that 7x6=... eh...a lot of fingers and counting, but I forget the answer immediately. I probably won't figure any of this out in time for this competition, but maybe I will get it by next year for some Mario Kart racing.

I wish I could grasp all of this easily, the way you all seem to. Go teams! I hope one of you wins!

Is there a thread for questions and answers to all of this? I have had a hard time with discord over the years... I eventually figured it out each time, but Discord is like math for me. I learn that 7x6=... eh...a lot of fingers and counting, but I forget the answer immediately. I probably won't figure any of this out in time for this competition, but maybe I will get it by next year for some Mario Kart racing.

I wish I could grasp all of this easily, the way you all seem to. Go teams! I hope one of you wins!
We have a Discord: Beginners Guide located here. That's the best place to ask any questions. :)

i changed the email on both tbt and discord. im still having trouble getting them connected.

edit: could someone help me figure out what im doing wrong? i am still having trouble getting my discord account connected to tbt. the only thing that i have not was to change passwords for both discord and tbt.

edit: i think something might be blocking me from connecting my accounts. i think i had them linked before but unlinked them when i left the discord server. i noticed the message below when i did a trade with someone.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-20 134103.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-20 134103.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2024-05-20 155319.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-20 155319.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Could someone please help me?

I have my discord linked but I keep being unable to join a channel so I can not comment on the session.

I can see the event is happening as I said I was attending but I am unable to comment :(

Could someone please help me?

I have my discord linked but I keep being unable to join a channel so I can not comment on the session.

I can see the event is happening as I said I was attending but I am unable to comment :(

I just looked at your account and I don't see the link setup from my end. Have you linked on this page here?

i changed the email on both tbt and discord. im still having trouble getting them connected.

edit: could someone help me figure out what im doing wrong? i am still having trouble getting my discord account connected to tbt. the only thing that i have not was to change passwords for both discord and tbt.

edit: i think something might be blocking me from connecting my accounts. i think i had them linked before but unlinked them when i left the discord server. i noticed the message below when i did a trade with someone.
I had that exact issue (at least from what the pictures are telling me). It means you’re not accepting Discord DMs from non-friends, so the bot has no way to tell you you’re in. If you joined the server, you should be in soon.

Back