• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Dang, I just had Diana in my campsite and probably could've sold her for a good price ;-;
Oh well ?\_(ツ)_/?

lol I swear this always gets bumped before it gets to the 2nd page. <3 you guys

I so wish this would get stickied at the top of the page....

For people who use it - (and I don't want to sound like, idk overly confident? idk) but you can bookmark it. So cyclers can get easy access as to which villager is in which tier.
Unless you're on mobile - then idk. Don't know how anyone can browse/post on these forums from strictly a phone though.

Gonna try and update the picture today as well, speaking of mobile users. Quite a lot of changes since last update so it might take an hour or so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone post glitch me thanks

Just so you know, Grizzly is listed twice (once on Somewhat Popular and once on Not Popular)

omg finally a post glitch, ty.

ahh I forgot to take him out of tier 5, he belongs in tier 4 - thank you for heads up! Fixing now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh Henry was also still in tier 5 as well. Both are fixed ~

It's going to take some time for me to get used to the revised tier system, but I will eventually. Now, on a more positive note, congratulations to Diana, the new queen. I have a feeling the race for the top is going to be between her and Whitney for the next few weeks.

Back