• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Dang, I just had Diana in my campsite and probably could've sold her for a good price ;-;
Oh well ?\_(ツ)_/?

lol I swear this always gets bumped before it gets to the 2nd page. <3 you guys

I so wish this would get stickied at the top of the page....

For people who use it - (and I don't want to sound like, idk overly confident? idk) but you can bookmark it. So cyclers can get easy access as to which villager is in which tier.
Unless you're on mobile - then idk. Don't know how anyone can browse/post on these forums from strictly a phone though.

Gonna try and update the picture today as well, speaking of mobile users. Quite a lot of changes since last update so it might take an hour or so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone post glitch me thanks

Just so you know, Grizzly is listed twice (once on Somewhat Popular and once on Not Popular)

omg finally a post glitch, ty.

ahh I forgot to take him out of tier 5, he belongs in tier 4 - thank you for heads up! Fixing now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh Henry was also still in tier 5 as well. Both are fixed ~

It's going to take some time for me to get used to the revised tier system, but I will eventually. Now, on a more positive note, congratulations to Diana, the new queen. I have a feeling the race for the top is going to be between her and Whitney for the next few weeks.

Back