• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Yeah lol be upset if she does fall, unlikely though

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I hope Tia goes to tier 2, since I've seen people looking for her, and I tried to get Tia, but she's grabbed lol, I think she should be low tier 2 ( number 25-30?)

**1 switch before the weekend... Muffy and Lobo. Muffy is tier 2, Lobo is in tier 3.
;_; I really hate doing small little updates like these, I'd rather do it all at once.... but it was really bothering me about Muffy and I wanted to switch her in before the weekend.. I'm sorry <3

Also @ Jared - I agree with you on Tia. I wanted to switch her as well, but I couldn't really find any tier 2's to bump out. I'll look more into it for the major update Sunday night. =]

**1 switch before the weekend... Muffy and Lobo. Muffy is tier 2, Lobo is in tier 3.
;_; I really hate doing small little updates like these, I'd rather do it all at once.... but it was really bothering me about Muffy and I wanted to switch her in before the weekend.. I'm sorry <3

Also @ Jared - I agree with you on Tia. I wanted to switch her as well, but I couldn't really find any tier 2's to bump out. I'll look more into it for the major update Sunday night. =]

You can switch Mitzi and Tia! I haven't seen many people looking for Mitzi recently, unless if I'm mistaken---
I'm checking the looking for trading/buying sticky thread and only two-three people in the last ten pages have wanted mitzi,
*has checked the tier two list*

*INHALES SHARPLY*
*CHOKES ON MILKSHAKE*

MELBA IS IN TIER 2?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! MY BAYB!!!! OMGGNGJTRFEHJTGJJBYTJGFJBEJRFK -SCREAMS-
I LOVE MELBA SO MUCH MY BABY MADE IT TO TIER 2 AAAAAAAA <33

Last edited:
You can switch Mitzi and Tia! I haven't seen many people looking for Mitzi recently, unless if I'm mistaken---
*has checked the tier two list*

*INHALES SHARPLY*
*CHOKES ON MILKSHAKE*

MELBA IS IN TIER 2?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! MY BAYB!!!! OMGGNGJTRFEHJTGJJBYTJGFJBEJRFK -SCREAMS-
I LOVE MELBA SO MUCH MY BABY MADE IT TO TIER 2 AAAAAAAA <33

this post pretty much just made my day lmao
tbh mitzi was one of the few i was thinking of. I lied really, theres her and a couple others, but i'd rather wait to do all that with the rest of the updates c:

Last edited:
this post pretty much just made my day lmao
tbh mitzi was one of the few i was thinking of. I lied really, theres her and a couple others, but i'd rather wait to do all that with the rest of the updates c:

i edited my post c:
i checked the lf villager sticky thread and only 2-3 people have been looking for her within the last ten pages of that thread gtrfhlerg

Yes muffy finally lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah Tia deserves her spot in tier 2 lol

I would check myself but I'm on mobile and it won't let me see it anyways, what tier is Melba in? tier 2? and then how much IGB do tier 2's normally go for :) ? thanks in advance!

I would check myself but I'm on mobile and it won't let me see it anyways, what tier is Melba in? tier 2? and then how much IGB do tier 2's normally go for :) ? thanks in advance!

theres a picture version for future reference incase i cant respond quickly =] but she is tier 2. and i'm sorry but i generally just don't like to name prices, as then everyone would start assuming thats the price they go for.. so i always suggest for people to look through cycling threads or selling threads with tier 2's and see how much tbt/igb said villager was sold at. c: sorry i can't be much of help with that.

Oh! I was looking for where Eugene was, THEN I SAW MOTT MY CHILD MOVED UP! AAAAAAAAAAAAH! FINALLY!~

Edit: ALSO AGENT S AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
ah thanks! anyways, im glad to see Cookie gaining more popularity! i sold my 2nd cookie for 225 TBT which is a lot considering she's i think tier 2 now?

Back