• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling ~ [updated stock-last couple of items] Weeding Day set, Hybrids and more ~

Updated stock!i only have 2 full sets left. 3 if you count out the lamp.
remember to check my wishlist.

You have a weeding set left? I would like to buy :)

Could I please get the whole wedding day set for 1.5mill? PM me if you can please but I don't mind if you reply on the thread

yes, just updated ^^
have you checked my wishlist on the first page? if you don't have anything 1m please :)

I have the cardboard table. How many bells with that?

Last edited:
I'd like to buy two pansy tables :)

I also have these if you want to trade:
frog pants
outdoor bath
fish grill

Omggggg, I'm so sorry for ordering a set and not being able to get online.... I'm available now if you are!

Hello again! I'm very interested in your Daisy's and Peanut's pics! From your wish list, I could order you the outdoor bath, barbecue, hospital screen, paper lantern, tall lantern, tiki torch, and server. If all that isn't enough, I could also throw in some bells. Let me know what you'd like to do! :D

Last edited:
i don't have much left but I will have full set tomorrow. i have 6 pieces of the 12 set left currently..don't know exactly which 6 though, will have to check
sloppy tv will be good thank you :)

aah sorry for the late reply! i've been busyy
i'm assuming you don't need the tv/don't have enough in stock anymore? :eek:

I have the tall lantern, tiki torch, frog pants, barbeque, paper lantern and outdoor bath. I'd trade whatever you have left. I can get the cool globe and the hospital screen but not til tomorrow. You just counter offer me whatever you think is fair.

Hey I can give you the frog pants for free I have them on hand now!

Back