• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ~ [updated stock-last couple of items] Weeding Day set, Hybrids and more ~

Hi, if you save me a set I'll pay 2 million for everything :)

I'm not at home right now, I'm at work... >.>

Could I get the following:

azalea stool
cosmos fan
hibiscus clock
flower bouquet
lily lamp
sunflower stereo

Thank you!

Could I get the following:

azalea stool
cosmos fan
hibiscus clock
flower bouquet
lily lamp
sunflower stereo

Thank you!
ok ^^
getting stuff ready for you now, will add you in 1 minute
total is 550k

- - - Post Merge - - -

nightflame yes i do remember, when can you collect them?

Diana the server from somewhere, probably nintendo, is being weird and it's not letting me add you :mad:
I will try later on sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh right it says 'the server is currently undergoing maintenance" -_-

Last edited:
ok ^^
getting stuff ready for you now, will add you in 1 minute
total is 550k

- - - Post Merge - - -

nightflame yes i do remember, when can you collect them?

Diana the server from somewhere, probably nintendo, is being weird and it's not letting me add you :mad:
I will try later on sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh right it says 'the server is currently undergoing maintenance" -_-

I got the same thing! Maybe we can trade later?

I'd like these: 

Azalea stool
Flower bouquet
Lily lamp

And I'm not sure if you still want everything on your list on the first page, but I could trade these for the items above. Or add bells if you've gotten some of them or something. 

Tropical vista
Football-fish lamp
Creepy cauldron
Cabana chair (I have the normal chair, not the armchair, just to make sure that's what you mean)

Can you put me aside a lily lamp? I can give you bells or a Pascal item (I think I still have the whole series except ship deck).

I'd like these: 

Azalea stool
Flower bouquet
Lily lamp

And I'm not sure if you still want everything on your list on the first page, but I could trade these for the items above. Or add bells if you've gotten some of them or something. 

Tropical vista
Football-fish lamp
Creepy cauldron
Cabana chair (I have the normal chair, not the armchair, just to make sure that's what you mean)

I have the cabana chair now but want all the other items
I can do the trade later on :)

Seems like I'm back in your store again! xD My room is coming together quite nicely. There is only 2 things I would like to purchase this time. I want to know if I can buy another color of the pansy table and rose sofa. To be specific a red pansy table and possibly a white rose sofa. If I can't get either of those colors, any other will do.

Can you put me aside a lily lamp? I can give you bells or a Pascal item (I think I still have the whole series except ship deck).

The pascal item which looks like the barrel but its lying down (forgot what it's called) I need one of those :) if u have one ill save u a lamp

Seems like I'm back in your store again! xD My room is coming together quite nicely. There is only 2 things I would like to purchase this time. I want to know if I can buy another color of the pansy table and rose sofa. To be specific a red pansy table and possibly a white rose sofa. If I can't get either of those colors, any other will do.

I do have a red pansy table in my house but i want to keep it
You could always just buy the table and sofa and then customize it?

hi! are any rose sofas and/or cosmos fans still available? unfortunately I only have bells though :)

Back