• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ~ [updated stock-last couple of items] Weeding Day set, Hybrids and more ~

Updated stock!i only have 2 full sets left. 3 if you count out the lamp.
remember to check my wishlist.

You have a weeding set left? I would like to buy :)

Could I please get the whole wedding day set for 1.5mill? PM me if you can please but I don't mind if you reply on the thread

yes, just updated ^^
have you checked my wishlist on the first page? if you don't have anything 1m please :)

I have the cardboard table. How many bells with that?

Last edited:
I'd like to buy two pansy tables :)

I also have these if you want to trade:
frog pants
outdoor bath
fish grill

Omggggg, I'm so sorry for ordering a set and not being able to get online.... I'm available now if you are!

Hello again! I'm very interested in your Daisy's and Peanut's pics! From your wish list, I could order you the outdoor bath, barbecue, hospital screen, paper lantern, tall lantern, tiki torch, and server. If all that isn't enough, I could also throw in some bells. Let me know what you'd like to do! :D

Last edited:
i don't have much left but I will have full set tomorrow. i have 6 pieces of the 12 set left currently..don't know exactly which 6 though, will have to check
sloppy tv will be good thank you :)

aah sorry for the late reply! i've been busyy
i'm assuming you don't need the tv/don't have enough in stock anymore? :eek:

I have the tall lantern, tiki torch, frog pants, barbeque, paper lantern and outdoor bath. I'd trade whatever you have left. I can get the cool globe and the hospital screen but not til tomorrow. You just counter offer me whatever you think is fair.

Hey I can give you the frog pants for free I have them on hand now!

Back