• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ♡ Sweet Sisters Junction ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅ IGB, NMT, DIYS/RECIPES, MATERIALS, AND MORE! 2 TBT OR LESS ୨୧

Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

ironwood DIY workbench - 1 tbt
ironwood dresser - 1 tbt
log bed - 1 tbt
orange wall-mounted clock - free
peach chair - free
peach smoothie - 1 tbt
peach wall - free

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

ironwood DIY workbench - 1 tbt
ironwood dresser - 1 tbt
log bed - 1 tbt
orange wall-mounted clock - free
peach chair - free
peach smoothie - 1 tbt
peach wall - free
I should be available shortly c:
Please PM me a Dodo code and I’ll be right over! :3

Hello! I would like to buy NMTs but i was wondering if you have available?

Just updated my stock! I currently have 630 NMT available, so 63 stacks of 10!
Perfect! I would like to buy 400 Tickets!

20 tickets are 1 TBT so if i did my math correctly for 400 Tickets the total TBT is 20 right?

That's great to hear! If you are online, I would like to pick it up now :D
Heya! Seems we keep missing each other! Let me know whenever you're around and we can figure something out! :3

Could I buy 400 NMTs for 20 TBT?
Sure! :> Let me know when you're available and we can do the trade! :>

Oh dear, forgot to check back here in time.

Could I have whatever remaining NMTs you have? 💕
Hiya c:

Flare is buying 400 NMT off of me, but my stock on my main thread is outdated. I should have 830 NMT, at the moment? So I would have 430 left available for you to purchase c:

Hiya c:

Flare is buying 400 NMT off of me, but my stock on my main thread is outdated. I should have 830 NMT, at the moment? So I would have 430 left available for you to purchase c:
Thanks so much, I'll try to be available whenever you are. Are timezones don't match up that well haha.

Back