• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ~ [updated stock-last couple of items] Weeding Day set, Hybrids and more ~

Hihi! Can I get 1 Azalea Stool, Hydrangea Bed,Flower Boquet, and Sunflower Stereo? 400k total. Or I see you want a Twelve Grape Plate, so I can trade my twelve grape plate for all 4 of your items. Send me a PM if interested, thank you!

Is it possible to get the items that are out of stock?
i would like to buy the full set

Is it possible to get the items that are out of stock?
i would like to buy the full set

i might possibly be getting some items back in stock tomorrow.. do you have have any of my wishlist items by any chance?

hi, could i buy one of everything in the weeding day set (minus the out of stock ones, unless you restock those too)?
i also have a sloppy tv off your wishlist

Looks like the server is back up! Do you want to trade now? If so, which town?
yes :) my town please will open asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, could i buy one of everything in the weeding day set (minus the out of stock ones, unless you restock those too)?
i also have a sloppy tv off your wishlist

i don't have much left but I will have full set tomorrow. i have 6 pieces of the 12 set left currently..don't know exactly which 6 though, will have to check
sloppy tv will be good thank you :)

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm back. :3
If you still have any gold watering cans left, I'd like to purchase one please!

Is it the cabana armchair that your looking for? If so, I do have one! Otherwise, I'd be more than happy to pay with bells.

forgot to take the cabana armchair off, i got that already
ok bells it is, can you open your gate when ready please :)

there are free presents too when you come. each trader in my town gets two free presents.

Hi there! I'd like to buy a sunflower stereo. I have an autumn wall and a birthday if you'd like those instead of bells.
Will you be getting more of the weeding day items, or was this the only stock your selling? If you were getting more, I'd be interested in reserving most of the pieces or something.

Since you are out of stock on some of the flower items, would you be willing to give me a discount if I purchase one of each of what's left?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I would like to purchase the mermaid vanity. Does 100K sound fair?

Back