• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling ~ [updated stock-last couple of items] Weeding Day set, Hybrids and more ~

Hi, if you save me a set I'll pay 2 million for everything :)

I'm not at home right now, I'm at work... >.>

Could I get the following:

azalea stool
cosmos fan
hibiscus clock
flower bouquet
lily lamp
sunflower stereo

Thank you!

Could I get the following:

azalea stool
cosmos fan
hibiscus clock
flower bouquet
lily lamp
sunflower stereo

Thank you!
ok ^^
getting stuff ready for you now, will add you in 1 minute
total is 550k

- - - Post Merge - - -

nightflame yes i do remember, when can you collect them?

Diana the server from somewhere, probably nintendo, is being weird and it's not letting me add you :mad:
I will try later on sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh right it says 'the server is currently undergoing maintenance" -_-

Last edited:
ok ^^
getting stuff ready for you now, will add you in 1 minute
total is 550k

- - - Post Merge - - -

nightflame yes i do remember, when can you collect them?

Diana the server from somewhere, probably nintendo, is being weird and it's not letting me add you :mad:
I will try later on sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh right it says 'the server is currently undergoing maintenance" -_-

I got the same thing! Maybe we can trade later?

I'd like these: 

Azalea stool
Flower bouquet
Lily lamp

And I'm not sure if you still want everything on your list on the first page, but I could trade these for the items above. Or add bells if you've gotten some of them or something. 

Tropical vista
Football-fish lamp
Creepy cauldron
Cabana chair (I have the normal chair, not the armchair, just to make sure that's what you mean)

Can you put me aside a lily lamp? I can give you bells or a Pascal item (I think I still have the whole series except ship deck).

I'd like these: 

Azalea stool
Flower bouquet
Lily lamp

And I'm not sure if you still want everything on your list on the first page, but I could trade these for the items above. Or add bells if you've gotten some of them or something. 

Tropical vista
Football-fish lamp
Creepy cauldron
Cabana chair (I have the normal chair, not the armchair, just to make sure that's what you mean)

I have the cabana chair now but want all the other items
I can do the trade later on :)

Seems like I'm back in your store again! xD My room is coming together quite nicely. There is only 2 things I would like to purchase this time. I want to know if I can buy another color of the pansy table and rose sofa. To be specific a red pansy table and possibly a white rose sofa. If I can't get either of those colors, any other will do.

Can you put me aside a lily lamp? I can give you bells or a Pascal item (I think I still have the whole series except ship deck).

The pascal item which looks like the barrel but its lying down (forgot what it's called) I need one of those :) if u have one ill save u a lamp

Seems like I'm back in your store again! xD My room is coming together quite nicely. There is only 2 things I would like to purchase this time. I want to know if I can buy another color of the pansy table and rose sofa. To be specific a red pansy table and possibly a white rose sofa. If I can't get either of those colors, any other will do.

I do have a red pansy table in my house but i want to keep it
You could always just buy the table and sofa and then customize it?

hi! are any rose sofas and/or cosmos fans still available? unfortunately I only have bells though :)

Back