• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Unpopular gaming opinions

Wow lol

Reminds of that Chappelle stand up where he says if that's an issue for you, then just give up now lol cause life is way harder than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnKpgK3geWA#t=44s

Well they were saying that the part where Mario is accused of being a criminal twice in one game was exhausting and the pressure of cleaning off the patio in Sirena Beach was too emotionally encumbering. But ain't that the truth? If Mario Sunshine upsets you then I'd hate to see you out in the real world. No customer service jobs for her!

I never played the Wonderful 101, what is it like? Is it fun? What is the gameplay like?

HAHA Of course not. That was mildly amusing even though it didn't make sense much.

And ty ty. Vincent Brooks *slobber drool*

lol yeah it was a little interesting. I guess even if it was pretty dumb. Lol why do you have a crush on Vincent? He cheated on Katherine! o.o Lol

LOL He's cute for one thing. Nervous sheep boys are fun.
besides there is that ending he makes it up and marries Katherine which is technically the real ending. I'd probably only forgive one person for doing such a thing, and ONLY once, so I guess I could forgive Vincent if it was me. Once.

End game spoiler ^

Last edited:
LOL He's cute for one thing. Nervous sheep boys are fun.
besides there is that ending he makes it up and marries Katherine which is technically the real ending. I'd probably only forgive one person for doing such a thing, and ONLY once, so I guess I could forgive Vincent if it was me. Once.

End game spoiler ^

It's so shameful that I completely agree with you on this.

Oh it is canon? I always wondered what was canon. Vincent is pretty cool though haha. I actually bought a RAVE shirt off of cafepress a few years back. I like that ending and the neutral ending the most too. But I'm a sucker for romance

Same haha. The bad one is kinda fun only because it's sleazy, but it makes me feel bad for Katherine cause she's just gone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure makes me wonder if there are incubus (male vers of succubus) after me sometimes, by the way people treat me. Icky. This game added new paranoia to my life.

yeah i dont really like the Catherine endings except for the ridiculousness. Yeah and plus Katherine really loved him haha. lol that's kinda depressing

Call of Duty is a good game with a terrible fanbase. Some of the series' high points were Finest Hour and World at War.

It's fun multiplayer, I don't like it to play alone though

Indeed! I played it at school one day with all my classmates because we were allowed to take our consoles to school for once and it was fun! I brought my Wii U with Mario Kart 8 and i have to say, i like Mario Kart 8 a lot more than Call of Duty! I am not really a shooter person, i like rainbows better xD (I hate ponies though)

(Yeah MLP is boring)

I hate MK8 mostly because they made it so obviously child-friendly and massacred all the retro tracks :( And the stupid DLC, nope.

Back