• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turnips Looking for a good turnip price

futileberry1214

Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
Hi there! I am trying to work on my cornering the stalk market achievement and I have a lot of turnips to sell. I'm hoping someone's island is selling at 100 bells or above. Please let me know if you have a good price on turnips and would be willing to let me visit. Willing to tip in TBT or IGB!

Last edited:
Sorry, I checked the turnip prices yesterday, but I forgot to check this morning until just now. The price is at 145 right now, but it's 11:34 AM so it'll change in less than half an hour. Let me know if you want to come.

Oh my gosh. I missed it. Do you know if they have a good afternoon price? Sorry to ask but I bought a lot of turnips lol

Oh my gosh. I missed it. Do you know if they have a good afternoon price? Sorry to ask but I bought a lot of turnips lol
The afternoon price is 127 bells. If that price is good enough, then I can send you a Dodo code. And I'm happy to help! I expect to be the one posting a thread about turnips at some point whenever I get stuck with a Decreasing price pattern.

Back