• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Toy Day

beffa

hamster mom
Bells
When does it start? Like, when does Jingle appear?

Does he appear at 6am on December 24th?

It's 1am here so it's the 24th now… Will he be around any time now?

EDIT: If I TT'd to 6pm, would all my villagers' wishes be the same? It's almost 10am and I haven't sleep. I'll probably sleep through it so I'm thinking about doing it now.

Last edited:
I believe he appears at 6pm. I'm not totally sure though.

Last edited:
Megatastic is correct - Jingle appears at 6pm on December 24th. You get one of those pink notification screens, like the ones on fish tournament days or other special events.

BUMP : If I TT'd to 6pm, would all my villagers' wishes be the same? It's almost 10am and I haven't sleep. I'll probably sleep through it so I'm thinking about doing it now.

BUMP : If I TT'd to 6pm, would all my villagers' wishes be the same? It's almost 10am and I haven't sleep. I'll probably sleep through it so I'm thinking about doing it now.
They should be the same because it's not as if you are tting past toy day.

at 6 or 8. You should have until 6am to deliver the gifts, but I don't know what happens if they are asleep.

Back