Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Lily
Yellow Tulip
Yellow Rose
Yellow Cosmos
so i tried putting two villagers in the same plot but when i try to edit the second villagers plot, the first villagers house doesnt show up. can two houses not be next to each other on the same plot? how does it work im so confused lmao

You need to go to Niko who is located at the Port where you came to the Resort. You have to select the home plot of the villager you want to edit.

No they can't, unfortunately. Each plot is its own individual 'island' in a way. You can have multiple villagers in the same plot but they'll never see each other. The only way to have 'neighbors' in the dlc is to make one villager a roommate, and even then, roommates share the same house.

No they can't, unfortunately. Each plot is its own individual 'island' in a way. You can have multiple villagers in the same plot but they'll never see each other. The only way to have 'neighbors' in the dlc is to make one villager a roommate, and even then, roommates share the same house.
I just wanted to add that it's possible to make a house for every single villager because of this. Besides, you can invite some more villagers over to "visit" if you have their amiibo cards. The limit is lower than Photopia, however, and you can't make them do any reactions.

Back