Town Name Poll!

What should I call my town?

• Total voters
WAIT i voted for lilycove but then i saw Olivine and i'm a Johtobaby or whatever the nickname for that group of PokeNerds is OLIVINE FOR LIFE

Haven sounds like a nice name for a town c:
Of course there are many town name generators out there if you ever feel adventurous or you can always translate a english word into another language. For example, my second towns name is Sakura, which means Blossom.

I like Mistwood. It makes me think of lakes and trees which is perfect for a nature town. :)

Personally, I'd stay away from common ones such as Twinleaf eheh I voted for Mistwood because it sounds cool and ~mysterious~, it suits a foresty town, and its the first time I've heard of it lol

hmm now Mistwood has the most votes but I'm starting to really like Starfall too :( This is such a hard choice ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

and like half the other ones too ._.

StarFall is so common!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would choose something else tbh. But its your town not mine.

If you like one better, then pick what you like!

I like them all though! :( I made this topic because I couldn't decide. Hopefully I'll be able to choose something by tomorrow morning.

Currently the ones I like most are Starfall, Valyria, Mistwood and Haven, but that's very subject to change.

mori means Woods in Japanese... Mizu umi means lake and Kawa means River...

Last edited:
I was just about to choose Mistwood, but now I'm considering Melody. "Mayor Madi of Melody" has a nice ring to it too. >_<

I voted for Mistwood. Lilycove is a really pretty one too, but I feel like it's used a lot, so I went for one that was more original.

I also like Valyria c:

Back