Tournament

Gengar said:
Okay, as I said before, I was ready for battle on WiFi when Yogurt told me he was ready, but he never showed...

And I don't think he's been on TBT since then, so theres no way for him and I to battle. >.<

Is there any way I can have like a...substitute match or something? Battle someone else in Yogurts place?

*doesn't want to be disqualified*
I was on Vacation... DQ Me anyways, I never paid attention to the tournament...

YogurtBandit said:
Gengar said:
Okay, as I said before, I was ready for battle on WiFi when Yogurt told me he was ready, but he never showed...

And I don't think he's been on TBT since then, so theres no way for him and I to battle. >.<

Is there any way I can have like a...substitute match or something? Battle someone else in Yogurts place?

Oh...

I know you're kinda new here, but in the future, go to the Wishing Well's "Message Leaver" thread and tell us all where you're going, so we don't think you just flew away on us.

;)

Gengar said:
YogurtBandit said:
Gengar said:

Oh...

I know you're kinda new here, but in the future, go to the Wishing Well's "Message Leaver" thread and tell us all where you're going, so we don't think you just flew away on us.

;)
I did, but I posted it 2 weeks before O.O

I would never fly away, and even If I tried, All the Yogurt I have would keep me on the ground

:p

Uhh...

Do you still want us to battle or somethin'? The bracket hasn't been updated yet...

YogurtBandit said:
Gengar said:
Uhh...

Do you still want us to battle or somethin'? The bracket hasn't been updated yet...

I have no problem beating you.. It just has to be on Saturday or later

^_^
Don't count on it, pal. With my new pokemon I've gotten through the GTS, I can PWN you.

Ha! Feel the wrath of my Unstoppable Seviper!!!! Oh, and Raikou, and Entei, Suicune too, Once I get rid of surf. Top it off with Gallade and Lucario, and you got a unstoppable team.

Gengar said:
YogurtBandit said:
Gengar said:
Uhh...

^_^
Don't count on it, pal. With my new pokemon I've gotten through the GTS, I can PWN you.

Oh...scary talk from the big man ;o

Gengar said:
YogurtBandit said:
Gengar said:
YogurtBandit said:
Gengar said:
YogurtBandit said:
Oh, and Raikou, and Entei, Suicune too
<_<

Legendaries = not fun
Legends = Allowed
Still,

Legends = not fun.

I belive you mean, Unfun.
Sure, whatever.

I understand they're allowed, but, just wondering, do you normally use them in your party?
Raikou and Entei yes.

Calm-Cune aint set up yet, sadly. The perfect combo, plus STAB.. Packed with SP Atk Evs, Clam cune becomes Near Oblivious.

dragonflamez said:
Gengar said:
YogurtBandit said:
Gengar said:
Uhh...

^_^

lol

I've gotten a new pokemon since we battled though, DF.

And you're teams insane. >_<

Gengar said:
dragonflamez said:
Gengar said:
YogurtBandit said:
Gengar said:
Uhh...

^_^

lol

ph33r t3h dragunz

dragonflamez said:
Gengar said:
dragonflamez said:
Gengar said:
YogurtBandit said:
Gengar said:
Uhh...

^_^

lol

ph33r t3h dragunz
Calm Cune = Beat DFlamez

Back