Tournament

Zero_13

Retired Staff
Bells
Here is the picture of the bracket, this was created randomly with a tournament maker program I have. Here are the rules once again:

1) No ubers Pokemon allowed.

2) Use the Auto-lvl50 feature.

3) 3) No cheating or hacking in any way on the Pokemon D/P game card you are using. If your suspected of using any cheating or hacking device, you will be disqualified from this, and future tournaments. Hacking and Cheating includes the following but is not limited to:
- Datel Products(MMD, Action Replay DS, Action Replay Max DUO, Games n Music, ect)
- Gameshark
- M3 Products(M3 DS Simply, M3 Lite Perfect, M3 Mini SD Perfect, M3 SD Perfect, M3 Mini SD Pro, M3 SD Pro, M3 Lite Pro, PassCard)
- SuperCard Products(SuperCard DS ONE, SuperCard Rumble Series, SuperCard Lite (Micro), SuperCard SD & MiniSD, SuperCard CF, SuperKey)
- PokeSav Program(not a device though)

4) All matches need to be done by the time limit posted. If not the player who did not arrive will be sent to the loser bracket.

5) You have 2 days to play the match with your opponent. After the match, the winner will post the results and the loser will confirm them.

6) You can't have a team of the same pokemon. Example, your team can't be 6 Charizards. All your Pokemon must be different.

8) The tournament will also be with double elimination (loser bracket and stuff).

9) Each match will have 1 battle, winner continues and loser goes to the loser bracket.

Here is a picture of the bracket:

bracket4bq4.jpg

The battles will be:

Zeldafreak104 vs Gengar

Please report the results of the battles once done with them.

Sporge slaughtered me. I only KO'd half of his team.

But its only normal for the Rocket leader to beat the 2nd in command-Rocket...

-_-

Gengar said:
Sporge slaughtered me. I only KO'd half of his team.

-_-
HEY
I wanted to post this

:'(

oh well. It was a good battle.....and slaughter :evillaugh:

Whoa WTH...ZF has no matches until the 3rd round. And I have the only match in the 1st and also a match in the 2nd. Pretty unfair...could something be changed? Such as ZF facing AV in the 2nd round, so then we each have 1 battle.

What is the deadline to have your match in, Because I probably wont be able to face Dflamez today...

If I beat Dflamez( Which will be tough ) I'll have to face Sporge. :wacko:

Super_Naruto said:
Whoa WTH...ZF has no matches until the 3rd round. And I have the only match in the 1st and also a match in the 2nd. Pretty unfair...could something be changed? Such as ZF facing AV in the 2nd round, so then we each have 1 battle.
Thats how brackets with double elimination are. Zeldafreak had to battle kyle but since he can't battle due to school stuff then he continues to the next round. Again, this bracket was made randomly with a program.

Even if you lose you still have another chance of winning with the loser bracket

;)

Dang... I'll be on vacation with my bro from the 18th of May to the 2nd of June. I guess we might have to drop out . . . .

Yeah... I had to drop out because of end of school things that I'll be too busy with, and wouldn't be on time with these tournament battles. I don't wanna blow it in the last 3 weeks (June 15 is end of school).

ummm what is taking so long for me to get an opponent... I thihnk we need to speed things up

:p

Back