• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Spectre in the Study [SOLUTION POSTED]

I recognized Pierre as well! I've looked at lists of all AC villagers before and must've remembered him from those.

When I got to the audio, I looked through the list of official KK songs to see if the letters fit too lol. But when that failed, I just repeatedly listened to the audio (for a whole hour, rip) until I realized “Wait…this actually kinda sounds like Jack’s Lament.” then I went to YouTune to check and my suspicions were correct.

I typed in Jack’s Lament like 5 times (as if it would work after the first rejection or something) until I remembered this was an Animal Crossing themed text mystery, and that’s how I figured out the answer. That’s why I said I felt stupid before, as many times as I’ve seen A Nightmare Before Christmas I should’ve figured it out sooner. xD
Post automatically merged:

again, am I the only person who immediately knew Pierre? I love that clown boy 🥺
I knew immediately too, he’s best clown boi.

again, am I the only person who immediately knew Pierre? I love that clown boy 🥺

i did as well! he’s one of my favourite removed villagers, and i knew immediately that “say the name of he who appears before the horizons” was referring to him! i miss him. 🥺

k.k. lament, on the other hand, kicked my ass a little. i completely ignored the text clue and the audio 😭 and thought that the song had something to do with pierre as well, so my ass was over here repeatedly typing in “k.k. parade” LOL.

Back