• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Wii U

But I do have a question: How do Wii games work on the Wii U? Can they be played on the Wii U Game Pad?

No. You use Wii remotes like normal. The WiiU supports the wii remotes because at the moment, most games multiplayer is played with 1 person on the pad, and 4 other on remotes.

Also, I got my WiiU to system update. Add me: 8biticon

What do you guys think of the controller for standard console games? There's not really a point in buying a pro controller unless you can't get used to the big one. It does feel a bit weird at first. The hardest thing to get used to for me is the B / A / Y / X position... I'm used to the layout on GameCube more than DS.

I'm very happy with the GamePad. Don't see myself buying a Pro Controller for a quite a while.

I'm very happy with the GamePad. Don't see myself buying a Pro Controller for a quite a while.

I was about to buy the pro controller because i had to ask the guy to get one behind the desk. He was about to charge me when I saw the price tag that was $50. I told him to put it back because I was already buying two Wii U games.

Back