• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Wii U

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Hot Feather
Pinky
Invader
Goomba
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Tetris Grid
nintendo-wii-u.jpg

Well folks, Nintendo's next generation system is finally here on Sunday! Anyone else here picking one up or am I alone? If so, what games are you getting? Basic or Deluxe set?

EDIT: I'm now a proud owner of a Deluxe Set including Nintendo Land plus NSMBU! Add me to your friends and we can be BFFs. :D FearMyWrench is my ID. Search for it through Miiverse and send me a request that way for the easiest method.

Last edited:
Well, I'll be getting my Wii U Deluxe Set next week, but not on the launch day seeing I pre-ordered it. I expect to play this system on November 23rd, unless something went wrong in the process.
That console itself looks very promising.

Not getting one until an ANIMAL CROSSING WII U (sorry for caps) comes out or even a decent title. I got more things to spend more money on.

Going to be looking out for online deals on Black Friday. Otherwise I'll just get it whenever.

Ended up canceling my pre-order. It was either the WiiU or an Electric Guitar. This is what I chose:
_c34001_image_0.jpg

I'll be waiting for possible Black Friday deal on this.
I definitely want it at some point, but I'm in no rush to get one.

Will get it later, probably, there's still a chance I might get it on Sunday. But, there's only launch title I really want, and that's ZombieU.

doesnt come here until the 30th but even still not getting one on launch, maybe mid/late 2013

I'll be getting mine next week (hopefully by Wednesday). Basic set, Mario U, Scribblenauts, and Batman.

Will probally get it for my birthday. Date seems too close to Christmas.

I won't be getting the Wii U anytime soon. Unless I manage to get the job and have the money to waste on such a thing. Even then I probably won't be buying this system until there's at least 5 really good games that I could play and not beat in 2 days.

Ah, the joys of being in the lower middle class. :D

I pre ordered the bundle that has Nintendo land in it. Not getting it till Christmas though.

Ended up canceling my pre-order. It was either the WiiU or an Electric Guitar. This is what I chose:
_c34001_image_0.jpg

Good replay value

@Thread: Nintendo's been sucky lately and I will pick this up in the next couple years.

Good replay value

@Thread: Nintendo's been sucky lately and I will pick this up in the next couple years.
I wish I could get it on BF, but I just want to hear some reviews first.

This is coming from a person who got his 3DS a year from its release.

I wish I could get it on BF, but I just want to hear some reviews first.

This is coming from a person who got his 3DS a year from its release.

I was super disappointed after getting my 3DS at launch. THERE WERE NO ****ING GAMES. The Wii U has better launch games, but none of them make me want to get it right away. I think they forgot that games make the actual console.

I'll get one either after the price drop, or when Smash Bros. comes out...whichever comes first.

I'm hoping to a Wii U on November 30th. I didn't have the money for the deluxe set, but I'm still pretty hyped :D

Not sure what games I'm gonna for it yet. Maybe Zombi U or NSMBU

Last edited:
Back