• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Pancake Wars

@dolby, I never 180ed on trundle. I simply wanted to know why he voted me and questioned him earlier while he was here, moreso for my own sake. I never thought of voting him. I've always said he is too smart to act as he was and draw attention to himself. always been non-sus of him.

I'll probably cast a vote later before sleep

@dolby, I never 180ed on trundle. I simply wanted to know why he voted me and questioned him earlier while he was here, moreso for my own sake. I never thought of voting him. I've always said he is too smart to act as he was and draw attention to himself. always been non-sus of him.

Everyone should be wary of Trundle's jump to try to lynch me first, but the one thing I know about him is that he is smart. He's not gonna do something so attention-drawing... even if I am an easy target.
I take this to mean you were sus

If you want anything serious now, here are some signs that you are scum:

1) You started the game very jokey. I believe you were trying to get on the good side of town as the cultist.
2) You were very flip floppy on me (post #82) - you said everyone should be wary of me but then you also said I am smart and wouldn't do something like that. Essentially, you are spouting both sides of an argument to make it look like you're contributing while you're really not.
3) Your entire defense was "do you think a cult-leader would do something this attention drawing this early" (paraphrase, post #90) which is a logical fallacy. There is no way to know how a cult-leader would play especially with regards to how anyone in this game can WIFOM it up any time. Assuming a cult-leader would play by any set of standard actions is not something any pro-town player would do.
3)

If you want anything serious now, here are some signs that you are scum:

1) You started the game very jokey. I believe you were trying to get on the good side of town as the cultist.
2) You were very flip floppy on me (post #82) - you said everyone should be wary of me but then you also said I am smart and wouldn't do something like that. Essentially, you are spouting both sides of an argument to make it look like you're contributing while you're really not.
3) Your entire defense was "do you think a cult-leader would do something this attention drawing this early" (paraphrase, post #90) which is a logical fallacy. There is no way to know how a cult-leader would play especially with regards to how anyone in this game can WIFOM it up any time. Assuming a cult-leader would play by any set of standard actions is not something any pro-town player would do.
3)

eh, flip-floppy is a little harsh. I did present both sides of that argument, but I thus committed to the side of that you were too smart, i never went back and forth. I know you can't predict how someone unknown will play. But looking at the last cult game, Panda did exactly that, picked someone they thought had the most experience and biggest threat to them first. People even commented it in the game and joked about it. So I guess it is bold of me to assume that this cult leader would do it too, but I'm saying it from personal experience.

Toadsworthy is set to be lynched. I'm extending the day end time to 4pm est as there has been some inactivity from certain players.

Well I expected something from mogyay by this point.
I'm sorry if my over thought opinions have made you think I'm cult, but I only brought up my suspicions because of what transpired from the last cult game. You may think that's odd, but hey I didn't have much else to go off of.
I'm studying for a final that ends an hour before day so activity will be limited
## vote mogyay

Toad is that true or are you voting Mog because she is the easiest person to lynch to save yourself? Though yes, it is indeed odd that she has not said more

Toad is that true or are you voting Mog because she is the easiest person to lynch to save yourself? Though yes, it is indeed odd that she has not said more

I've never said she was town-lean at all look at my posts previously, her one post was not convincing and is eerily quiet (although maybe just busy). its different from amanda who just has just not posted anything too, although I'd rather lynch her than me because at least I'm active

So you recuited mogyay and now you're bussing her to save yourself. tsk tsk. You can't go on very long after this day. You may as well surrender.

So you recuited mogyay and now you're bussing her to save yourself. tsk tsk. You can't go on very long after this day. You may as well surrender.

day ended 2 hours ago.... I am already lynched. I won't say anything specific though, I leave it damniel

Night 1

Mayor Bannana Pancake's syrup had smelled funky. The townsmen were convinced he had bathed in the toxic syrup and ordered him to be toasted. However, it turned out his syrup was just butter flavored.

You have until 3pm est to send in night actions.

I will need 2 replacements. If I do not find them by night end they will be toasted.

Well that lynch sucked, though there were certainly legitimate reasons for lynching toads, I simply wasn't sold, as I said earlier, because his behavior is all over the place, casting shade on most people while ultimately giving everyone a townlean. I'm going to assume that one of the two people being toasted is Amanda, the other, if I had to guess, is probably Ness or Mogyay, which is making me somewhat unconfident as I had Mogyay as certain scum and had Ness in my mind being the person who was scum in Toadsworthy wasn't. What led me to that conclusion was how he jumped on the toads wagon with little substance to it, which reminded me of how he focused on more suspicious players as targets Murder Mystery mafia, who not putting forward any new names. Literally all that he said about Toad (or anybody else in the whole day really)was.
Typical scum response. Theres nothing about this that is contribution, its just fluff. He's trying to make the suggestion that Dolby is cult because he is the most experienced player and that he "isn't trying to lead a lynch just logic". Plus, he's getting pissy over the fact that he's being seen as suspicious "with zero evidence".
I want to see who Iwase and Tae suspect before I make any reads on them, though honestly I don't think it will help me in Tae's case

In summary, my order of suspicion is as follows: Mogyay, Ness, Tae, Iwase, Trundle

Honestly though, I don't really have high confidence in my reads at this point, either Mogyay or Ness are going to be replaced, and they're the people who I suspect most, I have never played with Iwase before, Tae isn't following her past meta in any way, and frankly, their always very spammy and don't really do anything besides joke about. The only read that I have any confidence in is Trundle, and that's simply because of his tunnel vision

Looks like this is a 25% kinda game. I now am skeptical of Dolby as he has primarily posted suspicions of people I originally posted suspicions of.

oh i forgot about this, ****. let me back read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow, this was not good. how did ya'll really jump on toad though?

can we lynch trundle or dolby or ness pls. :')

toadsworthy please don't like posts after you're dead. Whether or not you know anything now, it does not help at all.

Looks like this is a 25% kinda game. I now am skeptical of Dolby as he has primarily posted suspicions of people I originally posted suspicions of.

And when, during day one, did you suspect anybody other than Mog and Toads? You pretty much piggybacked on my Mog sus. I thought that toads was sus, but I didn't want to lynch him D1.

wow, this was not good. how did ya'll really jump on toad though?

can we lynch trundle or dolby or ness pls. :')
I'm assuming that you're mentioning us because you think that we're the most likely to be recruited by cult. A strategy such as that would be fatally flawed, as even if we successfully lynched each recruited member the day after they were recruited, town would still end up losing without killing the cult leader. Also, who do you suspect?

Back