• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

I wish most entertaining scum chat were a category in the the scummies.

btw Dolby, Im flattered. <3

Last edited:
You told my role to the mafia in both Mini Mafia I and Mafia IV! I had to get my revenge somehow. ;) KO, the randomiser hated you. But I was really looking forward to seeing if you could talk your way out of it.

Fair enough. <3 :{

Oddly enough, if they would have flipped Town on me then I probably wouldn't have fought my lynch. I knew I was Townie, so if I returned Swabbie to them then I would've known I was the Miller and I would have just let them lynch me to get me out of the way. c:

But yeah, I figured I ran the risk of being the Miller which is exactly why I needed to die early in the game. So Town would lose a huge distraction. I mean look .. I was about to get lynched instead of FanousOnTheLoose. D:< I hate the Miller role. :{

Lololololol @ me:

River was suspecting FanousOnTheLoose, which is why I insisted the Detective inspect him tonight. The Detective list was pretty much fake since we already knew who was going to get inspected.

Miller or Swabbie - any person to return red from an inspection will be lynched. I do not care whether they are a Miller or not. They will be lynched to prevent two - three people from claiming Millers and us having to try to guess who is what during the next day. The faster we go through any red inspections by lynching them, the faster we will hit the last Mafia player.

I am sorry in advance to all Millers who get caught in this. It's the only way. We can't let people live by believing they are Miller. If you are Townie then you should be willing to die, to help us catch Pirates faster. Mafia KP = 1, so I am not worried by any "Miller" delays.

Leading the lynch against all Millers & I was the Miller myself.

Dream role = Veteran. <3
One of these games, I'll get it

Last edited:
Fair enough. <3 :{

Oddly enough, if they would have flipped Town on me then I probably wouldn't have fought my lynch. I knew I was Townie, so if I returned Swabbie to them then I would've known I was the Miller and I would have just let them lynch me to get me out of the way. c:

But yeah, I figured I ran the risk of being the Miller which is exactly why I needed to die early in the game. So Town would lose a huge distraction. I mean look .. I was about to get lynched instead of FanousOnTheLoose. D:< I hate the Miller role. :{

Lololololol @ me:

Leading the lynch against all Millers & I was the Miller myself.

Dream role = Veteran. <3
One of these games, I'll get it

stg if you end up with it in my game...

Lol all of the mafia were horrible this game (myself included). We all posted ourselves to death.
To be honest I didnt think everyone would enjoy the scum chat.
You guys have no idea what its like to be mafia and not have say for a couple of the nights, I was so frustrated at times. But I def enjoyed it and will be around for next game!!

To be honest I was thinking in game that why Kayla wants to absorb KP is it because she has a feeling that she's a miller or just a veteran who wants the to waste the mafia's action.

Then again good one Kayla!

Lucky, not to mention extremely trusting.
Also, I was depressed that night.

Tina, Tina...
Why u no tell us there was only one of each blue role? That would have made me much, much more cautious.

There was only one of each blue role in the first Mini Mafia so it was kinda obvious to assume it would be the same automatically.
I suppose a slight increase in players, but still.

There was only one of each blue role in the first Mini Mafia so it was kinda obvious to assume it would be the same automatically.
I suppose a slight increase in players, but still.

There were 2 vigilantes. Karla and SP shot red N1.

Next time you play Mafia, read the first post. You might live longer.

GO BELLARBOR CREW!

And please don't expect the host to play along with your slip up...

[01:43:16] <FanousOnTheLoose> tina please dont confirm that riggers don't knwo who they are
[01:43:24] <FanousOnTheLoose> just say "I will neither confirm or deny"
[01:43:29] <FanousOnTheLoose> that would still leave mystery in teh air
<snip>
[01:46:23] <FanousOnTheLoose> well they are waiting on you to confirm
[01:46:40] <FanousOnTheLoose> respond in a way that neither confirms or denies
[01:46:45] <Tinaa> They don't need me to confirm. It clearly states in the first post that a rigger will not be told that they are the rigger.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
At least when I made the same slip up, I didn't ask the host to play along...

Cause you were instantly scolded for it in mafia chat. :p
I'm just happy people will still fall for it.

Next time you sign up, though, actually play. You, in particular, are really annoying when you sign up to play, yet don't do anything.

Back