• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

Lol, I knew Fanous was going to be desperate, but not THAT desperate. Asking the host to play along... Naughty. I still don't get why Fanous wanted it to be a mystery? He made a huge slip-up that was so obvious, lol.

And this is why being a Miller sucks, even if you're just pretending to be one.

Hopefully Wisdom of the Crowds makes it to the next game because I'll just use it to the players who sign up but never contribute in past games. It's not fun when clearly someone else deserves the spot more.

Lol, I knew Fanous was going to be desperate, but not THAT desperate. Asking the host to play along... Naughty. I still don't get why Fanous wanted it to be a mystery? He made a huge slip-up that was so obvious, lol.

And this is why being a Miller sucks, even if you're just pretending to be one.

I tried getting Karla to play along with a few of my schemes, he wouldn't play ball with me there. </3

@BBG: We can't Wisdom of the Crowd everyone out, even if they contribute nothing. >.>

Sorry that I don't contribute much... this game was mainly because of getting the BSOD, and band...

It should be in the official rulebook of Mafia.

1. Never roleclaim to ILoveYou.

2. Never expect the host to play along with your schemes. They usually rat you out anyways.

3. Always try to not roleclaim Miller.

It should be in the official rulebook of Mafia.

1. Never roleclaim to ILoveYou.

2. Never expect the host to play along with your schemes. They usually rat you out anyways.

3. Always try to not roleclaim Miller.

The most amusing thing about Fanous' case is that no defence was even needed because he was never even checked by the DT - the actual miller was! >.>

The most amusing thing about Fanous' case is that no defence was even needed because he was never even checked by the DT - the actual miller was! >.>

Fanous was supposed to be rolechecked, though. Oath was just too paranoid of Kayla and decided to check her instead. So, I was talking to Fanous in IRC and he became convinced that he was rolechecked cause I kind of told him he was and returned as a swabbie. :3

Back