• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Pancake Wars

not really there hasn't been much discussion yet, but we should lynch toad anyway.

i am not cult but i think toadsworthy could be. intuition is telling me. didn't really see it until tae suggested it but now that tae suggested it, everything is so clear

##VOTE: toadsworthy

Ok.
Reasons?
And who do you think cult would've converted last night and why?

if trundle wasn't starting cult, i'd assume they culted him based on his experience.

an the toad lynch is a polocu lynch for thinking serial crepeist is an acceptable thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i am not cult but i think toadsworthy could be. intuition is telling me. didn't really see it until tae suggested it but now that tae suggested it, everything is so clear

well you were quick to jump on that werent you. lol

if trundle wasn't starting cult, i'd assume they culted him based on his experience.

an the toad lynch is a polocu lynch for thinking serial crepeist is an acceptable thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well you were quick to jump on that werent you. lol

what do u think of mog's "how was i supposed to know it was a cult game" pout party

What about him makes you think he is cult in particular?
Yeah that serial crepest joke is pretty nasty though Tae.
Hmm possible Trundler was converted but doesn't thst seem like a very obvious choice?

Hmm possible Trundler was converted but doesn't thst seem like a very obvious choice?

yeah could be an obvious choice, but then again it could have been he was cult all along and yeah.
what about you though? whats your viewpoint on who you think is scum/cult and why?

it would be a very obvious choice. i am the best mafia player ever after all

Ok now explain your Toad read.
I don't like Trundler atm for voting Toad very quickly without giving reasons though.

I don't like Trundler atm for voting Toad very quickly without giving reasons though.

i believe he is ****posting.

1. Iwaseleanor
2. eun
3. amanda1983
4. Apple2013
5. Dolby
6. Ness
7. Toadsworthy
8. Mogyay

is the full player list right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

"honest" abe? easier to detect than a drunk monkey

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's my intuition. it's right about 75% of the time on D1

was it you or your brother i called scummy and then left the thread for the rest of the day.

1. Iwaseleanor
2. eun
3. amanda1983
4. Apple2013
5. Dolby
6. Ness
7. Toadsworthy
8. Mogyay

- - - Post Merge - - -

was it you or your brother i called scummy and then left the thread for the rest of the day.

nope, i'm 100% serious. also i'm not sure, but probably me

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I'm going to scumread someone it's gonna have to be based off a hell of a lot more than intuition

just because u have weak intuition skills doesn't mean i do

1. Iwaseleanor
2. eun
3. amanda1983
4. Apple2013
5. Dolby
6. Ness
7. Toadsworthy
8. Mogyay

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm I think so.
What do you think of the people blending in the background and not posting much atm

- - - Post Merge - - -

nope, i'm 100% serious. also i'm not sure, but probably me

- - - Post Merge - - -

just because u have weak intuition skills doesn't mean i do

O ****.

Ok hi, thanks to all the people who stated that it was a cult game at the beginning of the day, like it wasn't clear enough from the flavor (the sweet, syrupy flavor)

oh wow, it actually is a cult game.

**** was i meant to know it was a cult game i hate cult games

Hello.
Oh **** a cult seriously

On a more positive note, discussion is finally beginning to happen, let's see all that's going on

Please don't take anything Trundle says seriously until at least Night 2, thanks. Also @tae, he pretty much did the exact same thing he's doing now as in AoT mafia

Great contribution.

Also, Amanda is pretty much dead, so Daniel will have to modkill or replace

Honestly, looking at all of this nothing stands out to me (though we only have 70 or so posts). Though I don't really like Iwase coasting by not providing content, or toads "great contribution", the first seems like more of a noob thing, and toad may have been just busy when he posted that

Ok hi, thanks to all the people who stated that it was a cult game at the beginning of the day, like it wasn't clear enough from the flavor (the sweet, syrupy flavor)

On a more positive note, discussion is finally beginning to happen, let's see all that's going on

Please don't take anything Trundle says seriously until at least Night 2, thanks. Also @tae, he pretty much did the exact same thing he's doing now as in AoT mafia

Great contribution.

Honestly, looking at all of this nothing stands out to me (though we only have 70 or so posts). Though I don't really like Iwase coasting by not providing content, or toads "great contribution", the first seems like more of a noob thing, and toad may have been just busy when he posted that

How am I not providing content?
What do you want to see from me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great contribution.

Who is the person you think is the most likely to be town and who is most likely to be scum?

How am I not providing content?
What do you want to see from me?

So any hunches on who is scum?
Ok.
Reasons?
And who do you think cult would've converted last night and why?
What's bolded in these is what I consider actual content provided by you, with some posts that are merely pushing others to provide content(all from day one). I get that it was early game at the time, but you have stated only one sentence describing your suspicions with legitimate reasoning (the first one being about night actions).
I get that it is early game, but I don't really like seeing somebody asking for content when they didn't really provide any at all. What I want to see is suspicions, not pushing people for them (at least, not at this stage in the game)

What's bolded in these is what I consider actual content provided by you, with some posts that are merely pushing others to provide content(all from day one). I get that it was early game at the time, but you have stated only one sentence describing your suspicions with legitimate reasoning (the first one being about night actions).
I get that it is early game, but I don't really like seeing somebody asking for content when they didn't really provide any at all. What I want to see is suspicions, not pushing people for them (at least, not at this stage in the game)

Thread was pretty dead and was trying to generate more content.
Actually played forum mafia on other websites and this is how I play by asking questions to get reads on people at the start

- - - Post Merge - - -

what do u think of mog's "how was i supposed to know it was a cult game" pout party

Don't think that's necessarily alignment indicative. Cult games can be pretty ******* so is possibly understandable

Who is the person you think is the most likely to be town and who is most likely to be scum?

Honestly, if anybody is giving me any positive vibes, it's Trundle because he's ****posting, he normally takes the game far more seriously as scum.

I was writing something about this already, but again, it's early game and all, but I consider mog to be suspiciously quiet, especially given her past history, and again this may be because it's early and there may be some mafia burnout.

Mog-Murder Mystery Mafia-Role-Vigilante-Died night one, total of around 15 posts
Mog-Imprison the Criminals Mafia-Role-Mafia goon-Survived until the end of the game on day three, three total posts.

Mog, as scum is generally quiet, posting the absolute minimum, as can be seen in the examples that I provided, and in these posts giving the absolute minimum of information required. I can give other examples if needed, but I choose these games as one is the most recent game that Mog was scum in, and the other was the only other discord game

1. What's your Timezone? gmt
2. How active do you think you will be? i work every morning from 5am - 12pm and i have my dissertation to write so not very but i will make time!
3. What's your preferred alignment? mafia right now unless this game goes better for me than the last one i played as town
4. What's your playstyle like? haven't played many? i try and think outside the box

i'm on discord as mogyay

- - - Post Merge - - -

i see. why?
This is her introduction post from imprison the criminals mafia, as you can see in the particularly notable question (number 4) she is really vague about her playstyle, providing no information. Compared to the following post, which I believe may be the only thing that she posts today

**** was i meant to know it was a cult game i hate cult games

In that game she did manage to provide reads, but only after pressure in that game after radio silence for around 24 hours

In the other game provided , murder mystery(both of these games took a substantial place on discord), she was constantly looking for slips, and constantly responding to people, rather than telling them to knock off

i didn't say that though, i said i'm dying plz let me nap and eat food lol. i appreciate you calling me out but continually doing it when i have explained about work and timezones is a little annoying but i will keep in mind what you have said and try and find more time to do so. i struggle with time management i can admit that but i promised reads and here they are.

also yes blame toad lol

Back