• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Pancake Wars

I'm sorry for the pun... I thought it was a funny play on words. That's all I'm gonna say about that, we should really drop it. I sincerely apologize for offending anyone, but it was my sense of humor and nothing else. We all sometimes find things funny that shouldn't be, but that doesn't reflect character so lets just leave that behind.

Everyone should be wary of Trundle's jump to try to lynch me first, but the one thing I know about him is that he is smart. He's not gonna do something so attention-drawing... even if I am an easy target.

Do you think a cult leader is going to have said anything controversially so far (rhetorical)? defending themself or advocating a lynch, they don't want to do either because they need to be as under-the-radar as possible to recruit homies. Hence why I at least have made a point to post something. Look at Ladybug, Panda was cult leader and she saw people going crazy (AKA me and Tae) and sat out of everything and culted the lot of em.

I mean smart move would be to cult someone N0 who would be a threat.... and I'm sorry but Dolby is by far the longest-tenured and most experienced player. We saw Panda follow that trend by picking Abe very early. Not leading a lynch yet, but just saying logic. We all know they're not picking me because loose cannon and easy person to get lynched during the day anyway.

And Iwase, you have asked people outright who they think is scum/town, but don't have any ideas for your own because of lack of content? But you expect us to have ideas on the same lack of content. It just looks like your fishing to start something. Which is very bold if you are cult, but also a bad move that I think you would know not to do.

I think the quieter ones for sure are the suspicious ones. For surrrrrreeeeee

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yeah, I have finals, so my posts will be few and far between. the "yeah" was being stupid. sorry again.

I did answer it I think, and mused about Trundle.
Also want to see more from the people who are in the background atm when they come on.
Want to see Toad do more than ****post but will see what he says

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ninja'd

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't remember much of Trundle if ever I played with him months ago, but he seems like a strong player.
Has he before done flash votes like based off intuition?

so we are settled on toadsworthy and mog being the cult members? which one do you think is leader Dolby? mog?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did answer it I think, and mused about Trundle.
Also want to see more from the people who are in the background atm when they come on.
Want to see Toad do more than ****post but will see what he says

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ninja'd

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't remember much of Trundle if ever I played with him months ago, but he seems like a strong player.

yes i have even voted for myself in an effort to get town to trust me. i was town too. they lynched me anyway. after i voted i remembered i was a double voter who can't unvote

- - - Post Merge - - -

also gonna say that in the case i just mentioned, i was right about who was actually scum

so we are settled on toadsworthy and mog being the cult members? which one do you think is leader Dolby? mog?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes i have even voted for myself in an effort to get town to trust me. i was town too. they lynched me anyway. after i voted i remembered i was a double voter who can't unvote

- - - Post Merge - - -

also gonna say that in the case i just mentioned, i was right about who was actually scum

Lol that last bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ffs keep getting ninja'd

Yeah, he self-voted as a compolsive locked double-voter, BWed if I recall correctly, instantly in AoT mafia, and voted for Minties in scummies mafia because "neapolitian is a three flavored ice cream"

Yeah, he self-voted as a compolsive locked double-voter, BWed if I recall correctly, instantly in AoT mafia, and voted for Minties in scummies mafia because "neapolitian is a three flavored ice cream"

that was a funny one, particularly because Minties ended up being scum. but the Neapolitan thing was just cherry on top. i had so much on her

Apple2013 said:

please don't use logic like this to try to strengthen a case on me.... or at least back it up with some actual evidence besides that I have ****-posted before my last post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apple2013 said:
No

please don't use logic like this to try to strengthen a case on me.... or at least back it up with some actual evidence besides that I have ****-posted before my last post

- - - Post Merge - - -

No

obviously you wouldn't be happy for us to know you're scum

obviously you wouldn't be happy for us to know you're scum

you still have zero proof for this besides having a feeling and jumping on Eun's calling out my bad joke.
did you read what I wrote above? cult and cult-leader would never draw this much attention this early.... I said that in Miraculous Ladybug, I say it a lot of the time, so I wouldn't be this brash so early. And if anything this just goes with what I do in games anyway.

Not refuting suspicions of Mog, but sticking up for myself as usual

you still have zero proof for this besides having a feeling and jumping on Eun's calling out my bad joke.
did you read what I wrote above? cult and cult-leader would never draw this much attention this early.... I said that in Miraculous Ladybug, I say it a lot of the time, so I wouldn't be this brash so early. And if anything this just goes with what I do in games anyway.

proof proof proof that's all you want

proof proof proof that's all you want

ok, not necessarily proof because thats impossible to do so early with nothing being said (bad choice of word), but give me a better reason that seemingly picking randomly at least

ok, not necessarily proof because thats impossible to do so early with nothing being said (bad choice of word), but give me a better reason that seemingly picking randomly at least

reason 1) you don't want to be lynched

you know who doesn't want to be lynched? the bad guys

Everyone should be wary of Trundle's jump to try to lynch me first, but the one thing I know about him is that he is smart. He's not gonna do something so attention-drawing... even if I am an easy target.
Gee, I mean, it's not like he's done this a bunch in the past, with bandwagoning, trolling, and self-voting
Do you think a cult leader is going to have said anything controversially so far (rhetorical)? defending themself or advocating a lynch, they don't want to do either because they need to be as under-the-radar as possible to recruit homies. Hence why I at least have made a point to post something. Look at Ladybug, Panda was cult leader and she saw people going crazy (AKA me and Tae) and sat out of everything and culted the lot of em.

Gee, I mean, it's not like Panda was completely crazy that game, but 100 posts certainly isn't under the radar that game. Point being, I don't buy that arguement

I mean smart move would be to cult someone N0 who would be a threat.... and I'm sorry but Dolby is by far the longest-tenured and most experienced player. We saw Panda follow that trend by picking Abe very early. Not leading a lynch yet, but just saying logic. We all know they're not picking me because loose cannon and easy person to get lynched during the day anyway.
That's simply inaccurate, Trundle started playing mafia before me, and clearly people don't see me as a very threatening player, as I have literally not been a mafia kill target in a forum game in years on this site.
And Iwase, you have asked people outright who they think is scum/town, but don't have any ideas for your own because of lack of content? But you expect us to have ideas on the same lack of content. It just looks like your fishing to start something. Which is very bold if you are cult, but also a bad move that I think you would know not to do.

I think the quieter ones for sure are the suspicious ones. For surrrrrreeeeee
And what have you contributed besides reacting to Trundle? Oh yeah! Clearly I forgot about your Great Contribution!
Toads'worthy' said:
And somehow, you fail to express a real opinion of Iwase's alignment in this post, simply stating the benefits of their strategy from scum and town standpoints

Ftr, I am not sold at all on the idea of toads being scum, if anything he's slightly sus. His meta and play between games is weird and out of sync between them, and every game people tend to accuse him of being scum. Since the only stuff that toads has posted is in reaction to Trundle, and really, his defenses to Trundle don't tell me anything, I want to know how he feels about everybody who's posted consistently so far, and Mog in addition

Currently, I am advocating for a Mog lynch, meta is matching almost perfectly

Hi yes everyone I am alive and well but i'm currently going through hell right now so please stand by.

So to start I think toad is scum. I don't think its because he's getting frustrated or anything, but its more because of post #82 in some of his paragraphs, specifically this one.

Toadsworthy said:
I mean smart move would be to cult someone N0 who would be a threat.... and I'm sorry but Dolby is by far the longest-tenured and most experienced player. We saw Panda follow that trend by picking Abe very early.Not leading a lynch yet, but just saying logic. We all know they're not picking me because loose cannon and easy person to get lynched during the day anyway.

Typical scum response. Theres nothing about this that is contribution, its just fluff. He's trying to make the suggestion that Dolby is cult because he is the most experienced player and that he "isn't trying to lead a lynch just logic". Plus, he's getting pissy over the fact that he's being seen as suspicious "with zero evidence".

Toad said:

As of right now i'm not seening much else other then toad. I'm going to do this for now: ##VOTE: Toadsworthy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also toad if you're seeing this just stop getting frustrated, Its only a game. Literally everybody hated me back when I started because I was an immature a$$. don't act like I did.

Ness said:
Also toad if you're seeing this just stop getting frustrated, Its only a game. Literally everybody hated me back when I started because I was an immature a$$. don't act like I did.

yeah there was a lot in those last two posts.... I've not been frustrated at all this game. I just wanted to know why he was voting me
I've just explained what I thought so far. I mean yeah, I'm not happy with votes on me, but who would be?
I'm not being pissy about anything. I'm not calling people names. I just want to know their motivations. I'm not always like I was in Ladybug guys... please understand this hahaha

yeah there was a lot in those last two posts.... I've not been frustrated at all this game. I just wanted to know why he was voting me
I've just explained what I thought so far. I mean yeah, I'm not happy with votes on me, but who would be?
I'm not being pissy about anything. I'm not calling people names. I just want to know their motivations. I'm not always like I was in Ladybug guys... please understand this hahaha

Again, reads on people toads? I'd really like to see them as I'm leaning between voting for you or Mogyay right now

Again, reads on people toads? I'd really like to see them as I'm leaning between voting for you or Mogyay right now

Sorry, I'm trying really hard to word them so people don't get the wrong idea, honestly! or think I'm being mean. and I'm not saying that sarcastically, I really mean it. Also I like to overthink things in general which bites me in the rear usually

Mog- so clearly I hold a lot of weight in the "cult is sticking to the background/ really vocal people are probably not cult theory". And Mog does follow that, but it could be just lack of time to be around. I don't think I see it as clearly as you do, but I can see it.
Apple- I know he's very smart and cool under pressure, but his actions just don't feel scummy. Despite voting me early, it doesn't seem like something he'd do. so I town-read him more
Dolby- my experience comment was referring how to in the last few games I feel like you've been more active and recognizable than anyone else and the most logical N0 target (I think I've only played one game ever with Trundle). Your more recent posts, make me think you are actively cult-hunting though. But you are a good player and good at staying middle ground.
Ness- quiet, but I don't deny the finals struggle. Another more familiar face so likely N0 target. I would bet money on Dolby or Ness N0 culted based on players and possible actions.
Amanda- hasn't been on in like 5 days
Eun- vocal early, seems typical, I town-read it. Smarter than to say to vote me so quickly
Iwase- another vocal early, seemed to have good intentions. I town-lean it.

Overall: Mog/ Ness/ Dolby likely culprits... or amanda in which we would have no clue
I thought a lot about N0 possibilities, and went back and looked at Miraculous Ladybug a little bit. Its my crazy, long-winded, overworked train of thought, nothing angry, nothing upset, nothing personal about it... but if you want to lynch me, this is what I was thinking.

Sorry, I'm trying really hard to word them so people don't get the wrong idea, honestly! or think I'm being mean. and I'm not saying that sarcastically, I really mean it. Also I like to overthink things in general which bites me in the rear usually

Mog- so clearly I hold a lot of weight in the "cult is sticking to the background/ really vocal people are probably not cult theory". And Mog does follow that, but it could be just lack of time to be around. I don't think I see it as clearly as you do, but I can see it.
Apple- I know he's very smart and cool under pressure, but his actions just don't feel scummy. Despite voting me early, it doesn't seem like something he'd do. so I town-read him more
Dolby- my experience comment was referring how to in the last few games I feel like you've been more active and recognizable than anyone else and the most logical N0 target (I think I've only played one game ever with Trundle). Your more recent posts, make me think you are actively cult-hunting though. But you are a good player and good at staying middle ground.
Ness- quiet, but I don't deny the finals struggle. Another more familiar face so likely N0 target. I would bet money on Dolby or Ness N0 culted based on players and possible actions.
Amanda- hasn't been on in like 5 days
Eun- vocal early, seems typical, I town-read it. Smarter than to say to vote me so quickly
Iwase- another vocal early, seemed to have good intentions. I town-lean it.

Overall: Mog/ Ness/ Dolby likely culprits... or amanda in which we would have no clue
I thought a lot about N0 possibilities, and went back and looked at Miraculous Ladybug a little bit. Its my crazy, long-winded, overworked train of thought, nothing angry, nothing upset, nothing personal about it... but if you want to lynch me, this is what I was thinking.

##Vote: Mogyay

I simply suspect Mogyay more than Toads at this point of being cult leader. I don't like toads reads as they don't point a finger at anybody based on content, with the exception of Mogyay, with his suspicions on me and Ness being based on likelihood of conversion rather than our post content. I'm slightly more ambivelent with his 180 on Trundle, simply because of Trundle's actions to this point. Moreover, I was thinking, who, given Mogyay's total lack of activity, would recruit her night one of the game? In addition to this, her radio silence extended from the beginning of night 0 (though I'm not sure if she was ever online during the phase) seems to match her scum meta.

My order of suspicion is as follows(discounting Amanda for obvious reasons)
Mogyay
Toadsworthy
Ness
Iwase
Tae
Trundle

Back