• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

Fanous was supposed to be rolechecked, though. Oath was just too paranoid of Kayla and decided to check her instead. So, I was talking to Fanous in IRC and he became convinced that he was rolechecked cause I kind of told him he was and returned as a swabbie. :3

This is what started it all!!! I actually was a swabbie so when he told me i had been rolechecked and returned swabbie I'm pretty much gonna believe him. And he hinted a couple times of him being DT or at least knowing who DT was which means if DT rolechecked me, SP would know due to collaboration.

My plan for the next mafia is this: we bribe the mafia to reveal themselves (yes, I know that it's illegal)

Last edited:
I hope that there are assassins next game (also, bus drivers(so that I can fake-claim bus driver and no one will believe me) and mad hatters(because their awesome))

Last edited:
I hope that there are assassins next game (also, bus drivers(so that I can fake-claim bus driver and no one will believe me) and mad hatters(because their awesome))

If there are Assassins, I hope they aren't inactives. Game 3 was reeking of inactives, which can be shown in the first modkill group, and the last couple of lynches. My gameplay was cut short because the other two assassins were inactives.

If there are Assassins, I hope they aren't inactives. Game 3 was reeking of inactives, which can be shown in the first modkill group, and the last couple of lynches. My gameplay was cut short because the other two assassins were inactives.

Same here. (If I were a assassin, I would try to make a alliance with the mafia)

Same here. (If I were a assassin, I would try to make a alliance with the mafia)

If I were Mafia, yeah, I'd probably try to join the Assassin. They can help you kill people and it serves for a better chance to kill the other Assassins.

If I were Mafia, yeah, I'd probably try to join the Assassin. They can help you kill people and it serves for a better chance to kill the other Assassins.

Just be sure to be the first assassin to come to the mafia so you can be told who the other assassins are if they claim and kill them off. > : D

PLEASE.

Don't bring back the Assassins. :{

I don't really like third party roles. I feel like it should always be Town vs Mafia & that's it.

I love the Bus Driver / Bartender though. <3

Okay, I have an idea for a third-party role:
How about the Cult?

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cult

To me, it sounds like an idea worth considering, but, then again, what do I know?
Also, one last thing...
If this is adopted into playstyle, we should have this rule in play, imo:
http://wiki.mafiascum.net said:
A common variation of Cult causes all of the Cultists to suicide if the Cult Leader dies. This is to prevent orphaned lone Cultists, but the necessity of this rule is disputed.

I'd like to see many new roles, and maybe some old ones gone.

There is going to be a serial killer involved, just to keep things hectic. No Cults or assassins etc.

Stay tuned, next game should go up early next week. Think a few people out there are in need of a good break :p

Early next week for Mafia V starting means I should probably start preparing in advance for Mini Mafia III.

Got some writing to do!

Back